Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

ill feelings can definitely go away...
that don't mean we gonna be besties tho...

sorry...

like...I don't dislike Keith as much as I used to, BUT if I ever encountered him, I'm still going in his MOUTH
that's just me tho....

Zankou.

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 03:02:33 PM

sorry...

like...I don't dislike Keith as much as I used to, BUT if I ever encountered him, I'm still going in his MOUTH
that's just me tho....

sounds like you hold grudges.

GRAND

No when you entered this thread, you came in with the notion that everyone that may have CLASHED with each other hated each other and that everyone was being fake

I clashed with glock and I love him
Same with Bentley

And mayday.... Well no comment Lolz

Point is everyone isn't running around pretending to be in cahoots with each other. Especially on THIS place.

I just find your entire stance hilarious since you're constantly speaking of moving forward and being a positive person.

But maybe you think no one likes you, so I can understand that. 

GRAND

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 03:02:33 PM

sorry...

that's just me tho....
yeah grudges

Seek help lol

Not all of us are running around angry

I used to want glock dead. Now I want him naked.

:traciandchelle:

b7

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 11, 2016, 01:57:28 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 11, 2016, 01:48:25 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:43:57 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 11, 2016, 01:42:14 PM
Welp. There goes that

did you expect anything else? lol

Tbh no. I kinda agree with your post. You don't have to say nice things if you don't like the person. It kinda feels forced and isn't coming from a real place. At most at least be cordial towards one another.
This is all assuming that there is a genuine dislike for the person. As opposed to a clashing of personalities or opinion. Many people on here are on/off through disagreement. I cannot say there are many people on here who genuinely hate each other.

I can kii with Yumz and Kur one minute, and be ready to straggle them the next. Same with Mel, same with Vonc. Same with Bent.

There's nothing wrong with taking time to recognize the good things about them, instead of spending all the time pointing out where they were wrong, or where they lack. I think this is a great thread.

So on your end there's no genuinely dislike for these people you name dropped. Y'all just clash here and there.  Got u.
Exactly.

I just told Vonc yesterday that I genuinely have no real "hate" for him. (I honestly pick more on people that I like. But I think he was taking it the wrong way which is understandable so I told him I'd stop, and I have.) Thanked Bentley for his beautiful words he gave me yesterday regarding repping my Native identity.

This isn't the first time I gave Yumz and Kur a shout out for being who they are. Far from it. If you read my post you'd see that this I said this was simply another opportunity to do so.

It's not saying "hey! we're besties, drinks tonight?" It's saying, hey, we disagree and stuff, but let me take this time to remind you that there's some still some respect there for you. And hey, we may disagree tomorrow. And that is OK.
ugh. You're explaining it perfectly

I was trying to locate where someone could possibly find the fake in here, and I honestly don't see it

Vonc2002

who in here said we gon be besties? just because we can recognize positive attributes about someone and voice them, we're attempting to be bffs? some of ya'll just WHEW
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 02:58:39 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
these faux "we are the world", threads....
yall dont like these gorls, like be real....yall will be at it tomorrow
some people just don't mesh...and that's fine

besides...you shouldn't have to be TOLD to say something nice to someone. It should kinda just BE that way..
sometimes threads like these make you really really think, though. Even if some members go at it tomorrow, let's appreciate this thread and the positive turn it took on the first page.

You're too sweet of a spirit to really believe this thread isn't genuine.

1. thanks for calling me sweet :blush:
2. I honestly have a hard time finding genuineness in a lot of the gorls here
not saying it's impossible, but its hard with a few girls here....

b7

Quote from: Scott. on May 11, 2016, 02:05:33 PM
Everything isn't shade all the time.
!!!!

But who can blame some of these members for having this shield up so strongly? they've been shaded and ridiculed one too many time, but this very same group and in droves. It could maybe take a long while to chip away at that

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 03:04:21 PM
who in here said we gon be besties? just because we can recognize positive attributes about someone and voice them, we're attempting to be bffs? some of ya'll just WHEW

hun...
I just see a lot of phoniness on this board

that's my opinion...let me have it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 03:03:23 PM
I just find your entire stance hilarious since you're constantly speaking of moving forward and being a positive person.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT another day, another contradiction
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

I honestly don't understand how someone can really hate someone here
Or go at it about artists and really hate someone foreal about it
I love everyone here :dead:
Yes we may go back and forth but on the other end I still want the best for everyone!

And that's the thing that separates me from some of you ... I will MESS one day.. And then console you when real life shit happens or you need someone to uplift u!

It's not as deep as a lot of you try and make it

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 03:06:14 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 03:03:23 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT another day, another contradiction
No surprise here at all

Kurama

I can be in opposition with anyone at times lolz. Lemme think...

b7

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 03:01:32 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 02:56:21 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 01:10:03 PM
Vonc is a beautiful man. His smile >>>>>

Kur and Yums are very smart. And have taught me so much by beating the "new black" out of me through encouragement to get enlightened and educated. I always thank them for when I get the opportunity and this thread is no different. They taught me that it's sometimes to let your ego down, go ahead and take that "L", if its crucial for your self betterment.

Bent is funny and although he plays around a lot, he has a good heart that I can clearly see. And isn't that all that matters?

Love you :plzstop: :wub:

im genuinely proud of you in so many ways. I felt this
:wub: :wub: love you Rig
i love you too

merkaba