Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 03:39:41 PM
if yall werent so NASTY toward each other on the regular basis
we wouldn't need threads like this....

:plzstop: :dead:

yummy

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Yeah I agree with Mel

Literally cringe at how some of you try to force a KI with each other but be plotting & scheming in pms, talking about people's family (living and deceased etc)

A bunch of creeps tbh   

Mel.

[instagram][/instagram]
Quote from: Drais. on May 11, 2016, 03:47:12 PM
Yeah I agree with Mel

Literally cringe at how some of you try to force a KI with each other but be plotting & scheming in pms, talking about people's family (living and deceased etc)

A bunch of creeps tbh   

Thank you for seeing where I'm coming from
I feel like a lot of others agree with me as well

but they feel they have to disagree just to disagree because it's coming from me.
had ANYONE else said what I did, CRICKETS! lol anytime I say something, it becomes a big production
but that's fine...I'm good being the minority

Mel.

notice how NO ONE quoted you and said how "wrong" you are lol
but I get a BARRAGE of finger pointing...loll. "youre this, you're that"

it's comical at this point.

Cartierline

Quote from: Drais. on May 11, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

Have to agree here tbh.

MAY

Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 03:03:23 PM
No when you entered this thread, you came in with the notion that everyone that may have CLASHED with each other hated each other and that everyone was being fake

I clashed with glock and I love him
Same with Bentley

And mayday.... Well no comment Lolz

Point is everyone isn't running around pretending to be in cahoots with each other. Especially on THIS place.

I just find your entire stance hilarious since you're constantly speaking of moving forward and being a positive person.

But maybe you think no one likes you, so I can understand that.

:udontlookok:

RAY7

I could see Mel's point
but its not being phony when these ppl are being honest from jump in the fact that they are complimenting ppl they usually argue with
It's only phony if these ppl literally say "let's be friends now!"

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 11, 2016, 03:57:46 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 03:03:23 PM
No when you entered this thread, you came in with the notion that everyone that may have CLASHED with each other hated each other and that everyone was being fake

I clashed with glock and I love him
Same with Bentley

And mayday.... Well no comment Lolz

Point is everyone isn't running around pretending to be in cahoots with each other. Especially on THIS place.

I just find your entire stance hilarious since you're constantly speaking of moving forward and being a positive person.

But maybe you think no one likes you, so I can understand that.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Ummm lets not get anything twisted.  Drais is wrong too, fck him! The discussion has been had to the point of exhaustion. Personally, im not in here to discuss that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw