Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 07:58:37 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 07:28:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 07:20:22 PM
Damn this crackhead is raging owt

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

Also what show is this.. looks like it has a nice budget
I thought the same thing until joe said it like this.  If i was fckn with Nicki Minaj and just flew her out, u damn well do need to know and i agree. I think i was so quick to dismiss it because they were women but it is a bit distasteful. as his friend, he should've told them.  Btw Erica and safaree are fckn around and joe and Erica's ex are together with a baby now
wait

So Erica and the bby mama dated?
I don't follow the shows so I don't know much
Yes. She started on the show because of Erica. Yrs later she got wth Joe. Safaree is friendly with both of them so low-key Joe was right. U could've told me that u were bringing my girl's ex on the trip so we know how to move and handle it accordingly, ESPECIALLY when i specifically asked u if u were before we got here.  The moment that changed he should've pulled him too the side and let him know. At the same time, i felt safaree too. I dont HAVE to tell nobody shit. Im grown.  And with the way u coming at me, i really dont give af
Oh wait :guys:
That is messy  :uhh:
I still think joe turned up a bit too much
And should've had a private convo. But I can see why he's fuming

Safaree seems to March to his own bear ncjdjdjdjdj

He doesn't give a fuck.. I think

I agree that Joe probably turned up wayyy too much. But Safaree was being very dismissive about the whole thing. 'Apology? Not sure what ur talkin about.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly why i understood
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I feel like it would be courteous for Safaree to have warned them
but he didnt HAVE to tell them. He was keeping her on the low and they still had not actually seen her and that was nice of him
tbh if he wanted to really be messy he could've brought her all up in their faces to start something
Joe seems threatened tbh like Cyn and Erica was years ago, if you're secure and your partner doesn't have feelings
whats the issue with their ex being in the same area?

Jon

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

That's a courtesy that friends owe each other.  Joe specifically asked was she coming before the trip so why would he not tell considering that he knew he wanted to know and also knowing that cyn was her ex and there was a possibility of them running into each other and there being drama? It was a bad friend move

RAY7

he said it wasnt the case when Joe asked. He probably got jealous seeing Joe and Cyn, and Maino and his girl
and just flew her out on a whim. They should know that Safaree wasnt doing anything to harm them

STUNNA GOD

Soooo did he used to date Erica Mena?.. If so, I get why he's upset. Especially if they had the conversation already. It sounds like Joe didnt care really.... he just wants to know and doesn't want surprises. 

But yea, he did the fucking most. He could've gotten his point across in a much better way, without the theatrics. But thats just NY niggers... "yew disrespected me, my nigguh!" 

d

RAY7

Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2019, 09:17:26 PM
Soooo did he used to date Erica Mena?.. If so, I get why he's upset. Especially if they had the conversation already. It sounds like Joe didnt care really.... he just wants to know and doesn't want surprises.

But yea, he did the fucking most. He could've gotten his point across in a much better way, without the theatrics. But thats just NY niggers... "yew disrespected me, my nigguh!"

d
Cyn used to Joe's fiance/baby mother

BigDawg

Joe is full of shit  imo as much as he had  Tahiry around Kaylin and how mad disrespectful he was. I get his point but there was another way he could have addressed it as supposed to fuming out. 

Scott.

Safaree was probably being dismissive because of the way Joe was barking at him? Like it's a way you approach stuff and he approached it all wrong. Normally in confrontation, if I'm confronted and you're talking to me like a dog, I'll dismiss your feelings too because I don't give a fuck at this point with the way you're speaking to me.

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 09:09:55 PM
That's a courtesy that friends owe each other.  Joe specifically asked was she coming before the trip so why would he not tell considering that he knew he wanted to know and also knowing that cyn was her ex and there was a possibility of them running into each other and there being drama? It was a bad friend move

!!!!

and also, there was another scene beforehand where safaree was mad disrespectful to juju for absolutely no reason. i think they were just over this nigga and his attitude/disrespect.

like it takes 2 seconds to text "btw erica is coming"

CREAM.

n

joe really tried it 

Gorl nobody takes u serious or finds you intimidating 

Also Safaree ur grown ass man 

Read that bald former crackhead ass nigger

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 08:35:23 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 08:00:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 07:58:37 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 07:28:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 07:25:25 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 07:20:22 PM
Damn this crackhead is raging owt

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

Also what show is this.. looks like it has a nice budget
I thought the same thing until joe said it like this.  If i was fckn with Nicki Minaj and just flew her out, u damn well do need to know and i agree. I think i was so quick to dismiss it because they were women but it is a bit distasteful. as his friend, he should've told them.  Btw Erica and safaree are fckn around and joe and Erica's ex are together with a baby now
wait

So Erica and the bby mama dated?
I don't follow the shows so I don't know much
Yes. She started on the show because of Erica. Yrs later she got wth Joe. Safaree is friendly with both of them so low-key Joe was right. U could've told me that u were bringing my girl's ex on the trip so we know how to move and handle it accordingly, ESPECIALLY when i specifically asked u if u were before we got here.  The moment that changed he should've pulled him too the side and let him know. At the same time, i felt safaree too. I dont HAVE to tell nobody shit. Im grown.  And with the way u coming at me, i really dont give af
Oh wait :guys:
That is messy  :uhh:
I still think joe turned up a bit too much
And should've had a private convo. But I can see why he's fuming

Safaree seems to March to his own bear ncjdjdjdjdj

He doesn't give a fuck.. I think
I see why joe fumed tbh. If someone has wronged me and i consider u a friend and u sit and try to play dumb like u didnt do shit and dont owe me an apology then my temperature is rising the more and more i have to explain why what u did was wrong. I just wish safaree was a lil more confrontational, that's the only reason it bothered me.  He comes across as this big innocent goofy so u feel bad for him
Jcjdjdjdjdjd

I just would've preferred a private mess
But I guess he did call him privately
And this nigga gooped them

Ncnxnxndndnd
safaree comes off like a big ass kid
You're right  :plzstop:

It's like he's blond and always green

b7

ssdsdsdds safaree isn't a fighter or confrontational, u can tell. eek

Joe only did all that cuz he knows he can