I really hate how everyone tries to punk Safaree out

Started by Scott., February 26, 2019, 07:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Me too. This bothered me last night.  Hopefully safaree let's him get a piece of his mind
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

...my little hiatus

GLOCK

Damn this crackhead is raging owt 

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ? 

Also what show is this.. looks like it has a nice budget 

Sinpool

Hdbdhdhh

joe got issues he always fcking mad and screaming 

when he raged out at Lil Yatchy and yatchy was just like "nigga chill" dhndhd

Vonc2002

February 26, 2019, 07:25:25 PM #6 Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:25:46 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 07:20:22 PM

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

I thought the same thing until joe said it like this.  If i was fckn with Nicki Minaj and just flew her out, u damn well do need to know and i agree. I think i was so quick to dismiss it because they were women but it is a bit distasteful. as his friend, he should've told them.  Btw Erica and safaree are fckn around and joe and Erica's ex are together with a baby now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 07:25:25 PM

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

I thought the same thing until joe said it like this.  If i was fckn with Nicki Minaj and just flew her out, u damn well do need to know and i agree. I think i was so quick to dismiss it because they were women but it is a bit distasteful. as his friend, he should've told them.  Btw Erica and safaree are fckn around and joe and Erica's ex are together with a baby now
wait

So Erica and the bby mama dated?
I don't follow the shows so I don't know much

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 07:28:23 PM

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

wait

Yes. She started on the show because of Erica. Yrs later she got wth Joe. Safaree is friendly with both of them so low-key Joe was right. U could've told me that u were bringing my girl's ex on the trip so we know how to move and handle it accordingly, ESPECIALLY when i specifically asked u if u were before we got here.  The moment that changed he should've pulled him too the side and let him know. At the same time, i felt safaree too. I dont HAVE to tell nobody shit. Im grown.  And with the way u coming at me, i really dont give af

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 07:58:37 PM

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

wait

Yes. She started on the show because of Erica. Yrs later she got wth Joe. Safaree is friendly with both of them so low-key Joe was right. U could've told me that u were bringing my girl's ex on the trip so we know how to move and handle it accordingly, ESPECIALLY when i specifically asked u if u were before we got here.  The moment that changed he should've pulled him too the side and let him know. At the same time, i felt safaree too. I dont HAVE to tell nobody shit. Im grown.  And with the way u coming at me, i really dont give af
Oh wait :guys:
That is messy  :uhh:
I still think joe turned up a bit too much
And should've had a private convo. But I can see why he's fuming

Safaree seems to March to his own bear ncjdjdjdjdj

He doesn't give a fuck.. I think

ophababes.

also fuck safaree

i see why nicki dropped his cornball ass

FRANCE

February 26, 2019, 08:26:09 PM #13 Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:27:37 PM by SPARK
Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

wait

I agree that Joe probably turned up wayyy too much. But Safaree was being very dismissive about the whole thing. 'Apology? Not sure what ur talkin about. I dont care about ur opinion'. I'd be pissed off too. On top of that guys, the show is heavily edited so this convo couldve been going on for much longer and we only got to see him blowing up. Actually Im sure they spoke longer and it was just chopped up to fit into the time slot. Safaree was wrong. And showed no remorse. I woulda been pissed too. Not for him not calling, but for him not caring, ESPECIALLY when you are so close to me as a friend.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on February 26, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

why is he mad?
did he date Erica ?

wait

I see why joe fumed tbh. If someone has wronged me and i consider u a friend and u sit and try to play dumb like u didnt do shit and dont owe me an apology then my temperature is rising the more and more i have to explain why what u did was wrong. I just wish safaree was a lil more confrontational, that's the only reason it bothered me.  He comes across as this big innocent goofy so u feel bad for him