Eek almost 300,000 infected + Baph infects Jayden..AGAIN!

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, March 26, 2020, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

March 29, 2020, 01:42:14 PM #90 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 01:47:35 PM by Annie
Trump's failures began years ago when Bolton became Trump's national security adviser in 2018, he quickly moved to disband the White House National Security Council's Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, which President Barack Obama set up after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak to lead federal coordination and preparation for disease outbreaks. In April 2018, Bolton fired Tom Bossert, then the homeland security adviser, who, the Washington Post reported, "had called for a comprehensive biodefense strategy against pandemics and biological attacks." Then, that May, Bolton the head of pandemic response, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, and his global health security team. The team, the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, was never replaced.

(...)

But it's important to have this kind of agency set up before an outbreak. Setting up an agency takes time; it requires hiring staff, handing out tasks and expected workloads, creating internal policies, and so on. A preexisting agency is also going to have plans worked out before an outbreak, with likely contingencies in place for what to do. That's why it was so important to have this agency in place even during years, like 2018, when disease pandemics didn't seem like a nearby threat to everyone.

(...)

Trump, for his part, has defended his record, arguing, "I'm a businessperson. I don't like having thousands of people around when you don't need them. When we need them, we can get them back very quickly."

But experts argue that's not how pandemic preparedness should work. "You build a fire department ahead of time," Tom Inglesby, director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, told the Washington Post. "You don't wait for a fire." 

/.\

🦚

Im gonna stick to the Chinese govt taking that sars virus to the lab and remixing it to stick it on us.

A roman reloaded the re-up mess out.

This shit is beyond fucking bizarre
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on March 29, 2020, 01:42:31 PM
Im gonna stick to the Chinese govt taking that sars virus to the lab and remixing it to stick it on us.

It definitely feels like some biological warfare mess

🦚

Just sit n watch how china is going to be producing all these masks, gloves and breathing devices and turning a mean profit  :receipts:
——————///——————-

Dr Naomi Campbell

why can't they do like everywhere else and

1:Test all frontline staff, anyone positive needs to go home.
2: Total lockdown, only essential public sector workers need to go to work, everyone else should work from home if they can, Government should cover 80% of wages for those that won't/can't be paid, UK style
3:They need to deploy the military to enforce the mess

GLOCK

BigDawg

Quote from: Annie on March 29, 2020, 01:42:14 PM
Trump's failures began years ago when Bolton became Trump's national security adviser in 2018, he quickly moved to disband the White House National Security Council's Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, which President Barack Obama set up after the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak to lead federal coordination and preparation for disease outbreaks. In April 2018, Bolton fired Tom Bossert, then the homeland security adviser, who, the Washington Post reported, "had called for a comprehensive biodefense strategy against pandemics and biological attacks." Then, that May, Bolton let go the head of pandemic response, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, and his global health security team. The team, the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, was never replaced.

(...)

But it's important to have this kind of agency set up before an outbreak. Setting up an agency takes time; it requires hiring staff, handing out tasks and expected workloads, creating internal policies, and so on. A preexisting agency is also going to have plans worked out before an outbreak, with likely contingencies in place for what to do. That's why it was so important to have this agency in place even during years, like 2018, when disease pandemics didn't seem like a nearby threat to everyone.

(...)

Trump, for his part, has defended his record, arguing, "I'm a businessperson. I don't like having thousands of people around when you don't need them. When we need them, we can get them back very quickly."But experts argue that's not how pandemic preparedness should work. "You build a fire department ahead of time," Tom Inglesby, director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, told the Washington Post. "You don't wait for a fire." 

This man has so much blood on his hands. Just the sheer stupidity and stubbornness of it all.

I can't believe he gave all of those supplies to China

BigDawg

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on March 29, 2020, 01:44:34 PM
Just sit n watch how china is going to be producing all these masks, gloves and breathing devices and turning a mean profit  :receipts:

!!!!!!!

GMF

March 29, 2020, 01:47:34 PM #98 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 01:47:54 PM by GMF
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1244029041432244224

Trump wants the virus to be widespread so he can keep doing his election propaganda mess disguised as PSA's

Easy to win an election when your opponents are all in lockdown and can't do rallies :cheerup: LMAO

Annie

Quote from: BigDawg on March 29, 2020, 01:44:19 PM

I thought it was well known that bats carry a lot of diseases.. I can't believe people eat them. I think that is how the mess started. The last thing China wanted was a deadly disease, their country has suffered a lot. And tourists or people who travel for their job took it to North Italy and the rest of the world. 

Bats are the source of more dangerous viruses than any other mammal. Evolutionary tricks and fierce immune systems make them the perfect hosts.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/why-bats-are-breeding-grounds-for-deadly-diseases-like-ebola-and-sars

/.\

BigDawg

Quote from: Annie on March 29, 2020, 01:51:27 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 29, 2020, 01:44:19 PM

I thought it was well known that bats carry a lot of diseases.. I can't believe people eat them. I think that is how the mess started. The last thing China wanted was a deadly disease, their country has suffered a lot. And tourists or people who travel for their job took it to North Italy and the rest of the world. 

Bats are the source of more dangerous viruses than any other mammal. Evolutionary tricks and fierce immune systems make them the perfect hosts.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/why-bats-are-breeding-grounds-for-deadly-diseases-like-ebola-and-sars
!!!!

It's just a lot to unpack but I can see the political undertones of it all.

🦚

Bats been around probably longer than we have and they didn't just start grubbing on them.

Something about this covid is very much giving amplified in a lab to me.

The chinese government don't give a damn about their ppl. They can care less if they live or die.
——————///——————-

BigDawg

Quote from: GMF on March 29, 2020, 01:47:34 PM

Trump wants the virus to be widespread so he can keep doing his election propaganda mess disguised as PSA's

Easy to win an election when your opponents are all in lockdown and can't do rallies :cheerup: LMAO
It just seemed when Biden started gaining some steam, this virus literally exploded

Annie

Quote from: GMF on March 29, 2020, 01:47:34 PM

Dessert storm! Operation New Dawn! Invisible enemy! We are at war!!! God Bless the USA

American oxygen ohhohhhhh

Rona be like ok America first?

/.\

LOONA.

Trump's approval rating is 55% even with all this mess going on.  :dead: