African Queen

Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 04:01:03 PM
ffjkkkkkd

SHIT, fck it

Somebody attack Af so I can jump in   

You can't pop off by yourself TRAMP? :ummwhat:

You weak feeble minded CUNT! :plea:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 04:31:49 PM
You're a Naomi Campbell stan now? I'm just not...connecting the dots.

Wtf does me being a naomi Campbell stan have to do with anything, dummy? Uve literally said multiple times that u aren't a Nicki Minaj stan and somehow u still justify jumping to her defense everytime we lash that hoe, so make that make fckn sense.  Me doing what i did in here was because i read thru and u were being annoying. Period
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 04:15:09 PM
What you're doing now is a half baked attempt to justify your actions in this thread.
Justify my actions?  :kii:
Fag, are u really this obtuse? I'm not u. I don't need to justify shit and i dont attempt to. Ive said time and time again that i think ur annoying so me backing yo ass into a corner whenever i feel like it aint shit but FUN for me.  Nothing more or less. Not justify my actions :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Temper on March 05, 2019, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 05, 2019, 04:31:09 PM
Afro, why even engage Vonc in a real conversation? He's so not worth it I promise. That's a troll with a hard on for you and no kinda income. You're above that
I'm done chatting with him, bvy sis.
You don't need his energy infecting yours. He moves on this site like a parasite and has nothing to back up his mess. He aint documenting his career with us for a reason; he ain't got one :plzstop: princess wave on this foolish peasant
r u describing yourself?

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ulysses

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 08:02:26 AM
All those ads and and still a dead ass site. U love a smoke and mirrors mess.  Reminds me of when those unedited pics surfaced
Idjdjdiskdkhskzdjeie

I remember that. Or when he pretended that his "music" video wasn't getting views because people were actually making fun of it on one of those gossip sites (can't remember which one)