LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 04:01:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: Glock on March 05, 2019, 03:39:42 PM
I just revisited the first few pages and this thread didn't have to go this way
!!!!!!!!!
Girls wanna come in popping shit
Yes, I remember your first words in this thread to me being, "You need a friend".

Yea and i made that comment because u came in extra. U came in here popping shit and got stomped out.  Learn from this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 04:13:54 PM
No, you said it (rather randomly) because I posted receipts of Naomi being a narcissist.

Yea exactly. U came in being extra and annoying. If u had friends IRL u wouldn't behave that way.  I hope u find one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Afro, why even engage Vonc in a real conversation? He's so not worth it I promise. That's a troll with a hard on for you and no kinda income. You're above that

fedswatchin

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 05, 2019, 04:31:09 PM
Afro, why even engage Vonc in a real conversation? He's so not worth it I promise. That's a troll with a hard on for you and no kinda income. You're above that
I'm done chatting with him, bvy sis.
You don't need his energy infecting yours. He moves on this site like a parasite and has nothing to back up his mess. He aint documenting his career with us for a reason; he ain't got one :plzstop: princess wave on this foolish peasant

African Queen

Quote from: Temper on March 05, 2019, 01:42:21 PM
So is it not against the rules to post links to a page that has a member's pic on it?

Do you the blatant favoritism and abuse of power here? :ummwhat:

Mods need to be consistent with the MESS. :plea:

fedswatchin