Do you think this is appropriate?

Started by Cowgirl, May 10, 2024, 08:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Amazing on May 11, 2024, 11:41:12 AMOMG! He looks just like my mixed race teacher at highschool he is just chocolate to his caramel and less muscly than my ex I mean ex teacher.
:ohwow:  :young:

My teacher had the hugest bulge and I used to daydream every lesson of him DESTROYING me.
:plzstop:
Did you suck his cock?

Amazing

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 11, 2024, 11:48:05 AM
Quote from: Amazing on May 11, 2024, 11:41:12 AMOMG! He looks just like my mixed race teacher at highschool he is just chocolate to his caramel and less muscly than my ex I mean ex teacher.
:ohwow:  :young:

My teacher had the hugest bulge and I used to daydream every lesson of him DESTROYING me.
Did you suck his cock?

I wish.

Gilgamesh.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

ophababes.

tbh, i had a teacher wit a big dick too. the way i would be trynna PEEK behind that podium. he got fired cuz this girl said his dick was hard in class one time.

the way i hate that dumb bitch to this day.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: opha lipa on May 11, 2024, 03:50:17 PMtbh, i had a teacher wit a big dick too. the way i would be trynna PEEK behind that podium. he got fired cuz this girl said his dick was hard in class one time.

How the hell he get fired for that chxjxnnxnc You can't always help that
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on May 11, 2024, 04:35:30 PM
Quote from: opha lipa on May 11, 2024, 03:50:17 PMtbh, i had a teacher wit a big dick too. the way i would be trynna PEEK behind that podium. he got fired cuz this girl said his dick was hard in class one time.

How the hell he get fired for that chxjxnnxnc You can't always help that

vvccccc especially cuz it was just BIG. how her lil dumb self know it was on hard. like they really tried it. i found him on facebook years later and hes foine to this DAY

:gorlonfire:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Amazing on May 11, 2024, 11:46:24 AMI remember this one bitch getting FUCKED by the Jamaican boys in the back of her car.
HJJDBDNDNSCDNCNDNNCSNCNDNNNDNCNFCNNDCF
C

F
C
F
V
F
V
F
V

F
C
D
C

D
C
F
G

R
B
F
V
F
G

F
V
F
B
F

V
G
F
B
G

B
V
BG

CD
G

C
B
F
B

G
B

B
B
V

B

makeme

Yeah, nice DSLs..but, stop talking. I mean, for me, I'm not investing anymore into this.. character. Good luck with everything
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

kendrick lamar

Quote from: Lazarus on Today at 11:57:46 AM

nfnnfnfnfnf

"I'm kinda like an unprofessional eclectic teacher  :ohwow:  "

Does he not realize that's not working out for him ?

Either rebrand urself or find another profession king