Married To Mess Reunion Part 1

Started by M-Rocka, December 21, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

What yall think? :dead:

I haven't watched it yet.

Cowboy Nine

I officially hate Simone.

and I believe Mariah did cocaine and is lying about Quad sleeping with her sister's husband. Can't stand her alien looking ass.

Zankou.

Quote from: 9! on December 22, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

and I believe Mariah did cocaine and is lying about Quad sleeping with her sister's husband. Can't stand her alien looking ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: 9! on December 22, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

ALL THIS! I dont believe a word Mariah says about anything
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KippDaddy

You can tell from Aydens response on the preview for next week that Mariah isn?t lying.    Quad I do like but she gives me opportunist vibes and Mariah seems over it

Vonc2002

Yea, dont believe anything mariah says
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

?Why would I lie?

Because you?re a damn liar. I don?t believe Damian made a pass at her ugly crippled momma either

Zankou.

Quote from: KippDaddy on December 22, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
You can tell from Aydens response on the preview for next week that Mariah isn?t lying.    Quad I do like but she gives me opportunist vibes and Mariah seems over it
n

He seems unstable tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on December 22, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
?Why would I lie?

Because you?re a damn liar. I don?t believe Damian made a pass at her ugly crippled momma either
sddddddddsdsddddd
NONE of it!
Heavenly had me dying when she pulled out those glasses.
oh, dont wanna get in the trenches
GIRL, shut yo lying ass up :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zanny on December 22, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
n

He seems unstable tbh
He seems like a simp and someone easily manipulated......... atleast by his wife.  I don't buy their shit

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 22, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
Quote from: Zanny on December 22, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
n

He seems unstable tbh
He seems like a simp and someone easily manipulated......... atleast by his wife.  I don't buy their shit

!!!

Grrrr!! Angry! Gonna feel my wrath! Fag shut up and comb that rug atop ya head

🦚

The same damn g?rls obsessing over Kwee Mariah.  :ATLcameo:

Quad is a whore and there?s a police report from when lake wanted to beat that ass. So all facts.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 22, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
Yea, dont believe anything mariah says

Quote from: Zanny on December 22, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
?Why would I lie?

Cowboy Nine

Like she really expects us to believe her and Quad were friends even after she slept with Puddle's husband.

Gorl please. Uglee ass.

🦚

December 22, 2018, 01:18:36 PM #14 Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:18:53 PM by this sounds like Sl? to the stage
Quad is a whore. PeriodT. The drug dealers in their hometown used to pass ha around.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/