Teen accidentally kills himself on Instagram Live

Started by yummy, April 13, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

April 13, 2017, 10:26:18 AM Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 10:26:51 AM by ANIMMAI

?I heard a big boom. I couldn?t tell if it was a gun shot or what."

Shaniqua Stephens had just watched her 13-year-old son take out the trash Monday evening when she heard a noise.

"I just knew that it was something that was wrong,? she said.
She and her daughter ran upstairs and found him. ?We kicked in the door. We found him just laying there in a pool of blood," Stephens recounted. "My daughter screamed and said, ?Mom turn his phone off!' As I proceeded to look at his phone he was on Instagram Live.?.

Thirteen-year-old Malachi Hemphill was live on the social media site Instagram handling the gun when it went off. He was rushed to Grady Hospital where he died.

?This is just a pain that will never go away," she said. "He was my only son. He was just only 13. Just the thought of me seeing him on the floor will never leave my brain."

http://www.wcnc.com/mb/news/teen-accidentally-kills-himself-as-friends-watch-on-instagram-live/430826823

Admin

FlowerBomb

April 13, 2017, 10:39:05 AM #4 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:53:25 PM by Ms N.Campbell
This reminds me of the boy who broke into the acid lake park and wanted to test the temp' but fell in and dissolved

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 13, 2017, 10:39:05 AM
This reminds me of the boy who broke into the acid lake park and wanted to rest the temp' but fell in and dissolved

I remember that, ugh  :loose2when:

.betterwiseup

Sad, but what the fuck was he doing with a gun at 13?

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.