Stew, serious question?

Started by SUPREME, December 13, 2015, 12:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

omg, that gif literally scared me.
you never really think about what those animals go through before they're on your plate for dinner
it's honestly heartbreaking...

it definitely puts things into perspective and makes me think about a lot of things.

Young

I am trying to eat less Mammal meet tho; and trying to stick to just fish & chicken

Mel.

December 13, 2015, 02:51:04 PM #47 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:58:46 PM by Mel.
Quote from: Young on December 13, 2015, 02:48:21 PM
I am trying to eat less Mammal meet tho; and trying to stick to just fish & chicken

!!!
I haven't eating beef, pork or any red meat for a good 6 months.

I'm very proud of myself. i didn't think I'd last 2 weeks, but I'm still going strong

Herb.

Quote from: Mel. on December 13, 2015, 02:47:05 PM
you never really think about what those animals go through before they're on your plate for dinner

it definitely puts things into perspective and makes me think about a lot of things.
book 'cob.

Mel.

Quote from: Herbie on December 13, 2015, 02:58:00 PM
Quote from: Mel. on December 13, 2015, 02:47:05 PM

book 'cob.

yeah, that's really heartbreaking to watch

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

LOONA.

Quote from: Stewie on December 13, 2015, 02:38:42 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on December 13, 2015, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: Herbie on December 13, 2015, 01:09:35 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on December 13, 2015, 01:07:14 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on December 13, 2015, 01:03:37 PM
I think he's just trying to spread awareness about the inhumanity of their deaths.

But on this forum? We don't give a fuck about that.
Cause im damn sure he isnt advocating shit offline or anywhere else. I want him to post a link to something related to this that he's done outside of this forum  :kii:

then i'd believe him.
Well awareness is awareness, irrespective of the channel in which it takes place. Maybe he feels more comfortable starting online, and will begin spreading it outward. Who's to say that people in general will "care" about what he's saying. Most people are meat eaters. I doubt the general reception and response would be much different than it is here -- which is basically "stfu I love my pork chops hun. And you're NOT gonna make me feel bad about it. :hmph: "
f

There are things he could do online outside of this forum. If he scared to do it offline (LOL). 
Because posting videos/gifs of piggies getting slaughtered isnt doing anything besides being annoying. Go read up and start threads to try to educate some members. Actually become knowledgeable on the matter. instead of acting like a faux activist tumblr freak.
It might actually persuade their thinking a BIT.

But... since it's a sham and only for attention he wont be doing any of that.

m
dont be angry at me because you lack the common sense and empathy to see what is happening even when its right in front of your eyes...this aint about me, nigger.....maybe direct your anger and annoyance towards the meat and dairy industry?

educate YOURSELF....im not going to be the one to convince you of anything you have to convince yourself.....i have posted the information yet you continue to make it about ME and continue to turn a blind eye to the situation at hand....
the fact that meats and dairy and the disgusting ways in which they are handled before being sold to the public is the cause of basically all the leading causes of death in the U.S.,
the fact that human beings cannot understand that animals feel the same pain....those screams as they're getting tortured in the animal cruelty videos i've posted.. what do you think that is? you think they're having fun? klkl how would you like your lips chopped off while you're still alive? or your neck slit and guts removed while you're shaking on the floor?

the fact that it is just ABSURD and disgusting that we're drinking secretions from cows...which is meant for a baby calf....are you a baby cow? and meats that have been produced as a result of fattening animals with disgusting chemicals.....and the fact that a the leading cause of hunger/starvation is due to the meat and dairy industry...because it takes A MUCH LARGER amout of land AND WATER to produce meats and dairy products.....land that can be used for grains, fruits and vegetables...... we're not carnivores...i'v already posted the chart.
.its common sense...and educating yourself....go and watch the videos i posted in the other thread....and stop focusing your energy on me kjljkjlk.

v

pCj