Stew, serious question?

Started by SUPREME, December 13, 2015, 12:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Marilyn on December 13, 2015, 01:03:37 PM
I think he's just trying to spread awareness about the inhumanity of their deaths.

But on this forum? We don't give a fuck about that.
Cause im damn sure he isnt advocating shit offline or anywhere else. I want him to post a link to something related to this that he's done outside of this forum  :kii:

then i'd believe him.

Bentley!

Herb.

December 13, 2015, 01:09:35 PM #17 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:10:11 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Baphomet. on December 13, 2015, 01:07:14 PM
I think he's just trying to spread awareness about the inhumanity of their deaths.

Cause im damn sure he isnt advocating shit offline or anywhere else. I want him to post a link to something related to this that he's done outside of this forum  :kii:

then i'd believe him.
Well awareness is awareness, irrespective of the channel in which it takes place. Maybe he feels more comfortable starting online, and will begin spreading it outward. Who's to say that people in general will "care" about what he's saying. Most people are meat eaters. I doubt the general reception and response would be much different than it is here -- which is basically "stfu I love my pork chops hun. And you're NOT gonna make me feel bad about it. :hmph: "

Sinpool

j

Pig Gore isn't gonna make people stop eating me.

You gotta kill them regardless.

If anything they'd just want to make their deaths more humane.

Herb.

If anything, starting online is the more modern way of reaching out. Many organizations have embraced that and have taken their campaigns to social media. He can reach hundreds of eyes with a single post. A lot of people view this site.

yummy

n

I'm going to KFC, anybody want anything?

Herb.

sd
'sd'

the c is for chicken hun not cigs

CHOKE

December 13, 2015, 01:30:28 PM #23 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:31:59 PM by Chokeme
Am offended tbqfh

I don't care how the bacon is made as long as it's on my plate in a timely fashion when I order it.

Sometimes I just wanna lock these animal activists in a cage with a lion and see how humane he is with their wig.

Herb.

CHOKE

The point is animals don't give a fuk about us and some would rip us apart for sport if given the chance.

Herb.

Most of the animals we eat would run from us if they saw us in person.
or completely ignore us. :dead:

Cows, pigs, deer, chicken, turkey...

If we were locked in a cage with them the worst thing we'd have to worry about is smelling their poop.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on December 13, 2015, 01:09:35 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on December 13, 2015, 01:07:14 PM

then i'd believe him.
Well awareness is awareness, irrespective of the channel in which it takes place. Maybe he feels more comfortable starting online, and will begin spreading it outward. Who's to say that people in general will "care" about what he's saying. Most people are meat eaters. I doubt the general reception and response would be much different than it is here -- which is basically "stfu I love my pork chops hun. And you're NOT gonna make me feel bad about it. :hmph: "
f

There are things he could do online outside of this forum. If he scared to do it offline (LOL). 
Because posting videos/gifs of piggies getting slaughtered isnt doing anything besides being annoying. Go read up and start threads to try to educate some members. Actually become knowledgeable on the matter. instead of acting like a faux activist tumblr freak.
It might actually persuade their thinking a BIT.

But... since it's a sham and only for attention he wont be doing any of that.

Zankou.

CHOKE

Quote from: Herbie on December 13, 2015, 01:41:49 PM
Most of the animals we eat would run from us if they saw us in person.
or completely ignore us. :dead:

Cows, pigs, deer, chicken, turkey...

If we were locked in a cage with them the worst thing we'd have to worry about is smelling their poop.

We are apex predators sis.

Those animals no matter how cute and cuddly are food or a jacket at the end of the day.