Brandy's Global Grind interview

Started by Bish, May 06, 2020, 10:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Babyface on May 06, 2020, 11:14:43 PM
as Bran said its also a great way for the new kids to be schooled a bit.
:supluv:
the streams are gonna be sick  :kii:

b7

Quote from: Bish on May 06, 2020, 11:26:28 PM
I love the explanation she gave about her rags. I'll try to be nicer about them from now on.
:overit:
ghhhhhhhh

It was such an honest answer

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 06, 2020, 11:31:55 PM
I think the mess is inevitable. The Brandy vs. Monica narrative will live on forever. But regardless, it will ultimately benefit both of them as it relates to their following and their catalogs. So nobody really loses lol

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 06, 2020, 11:39:00 PM
I also want the battle mess because Bran got more hits :feelinmyself:
long as someone helps Queen order the songs correctly and make sure the sound is right

Lord they all gotta get it RIGHT. Not no thrown together mess, but i have faith that both she and Monica will be more than prepared and will do this properly with respect and love. I'm glad she's finally listening and open

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 06, 2020, 11:40:42 PM
Quote from: LF on May 06, 2020, 11:35:24 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:22:02 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 06, 2020, 11:18:28 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:16:10 PM
I'd prefer a celebration of Brandy and HER music.
Talking about HER albums. Deep album cuts. Etc.

She should totally do that - NOT THE VS. A IG live listening session dedicated to each one of her albums, leading up to release week of Be7. Someone pitch this idea to Kip! :raycharles2urmess:

No one's gonna be tuned in to that. A Monica vs Brandy mess would be all over the web and thousands of people will be tuned in. Its excellent exposure for Brandy. She'll gain followers, she can promote her new album, its perfect. If they do it well. Not every VERZUS ends up being this "Who won" mess. They should just do it close to when Brandy releases her album and they can ride out to The Boy Is Mine at the end. Maybe even do a performance of some sort. That will kinda eliminate the "who won" mess.

I'm not against the Brandy vs Monica thing, but the Brandy album listening sessions would be an awesome additional treat for the fans. Just an idea.
According to Brandy in another interview, that's actually in the works as well.

b7

But the Biopic talk creeps me out and i don't like it. We've had too much death lately and it just ... no. Enough.

She doesn't need a Biopic right now

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 06, 2020, 11:52:51 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 06, 2020, 11:49:38 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 06, 2020, 11:39:00 PM
I also want the battle mess because Bran got more hits :feelinmyself:

See. People will turn it into mess.

Not here for it. Lol.

It'll be that regardless lol
They might as well make the most of it. Whether it happens or not, people will continue to pit them against each other. If they do it right, it may actually help ppl settle down and appreciate both
yup. With all the mess, they'll get WAY more love for it

Brandy isn't gonna stop getting hate  :dead: comes with the territory of being incredibly gifted and spanning a career of nearly 30 years. She can handle it so I'm good

Brandy and Mons won't let it be mess.  Legendary selves
:oof:

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 07, 2020, 12:08:34 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 07, 2020, 12:05:55 AM
And these two queens are being used as pawns for our selfish need to pin our artists against each other. Sick of it.

kdsjnfsnf
Have you seen the stats of these artists as a result of Verzuz?

The Verzuz effect is real. Several producers have said that their phones have been blowing up for work since the battle. WE, the fans, are the real pawns  :plzstop: :plzstop:
hdhjdjxjcjcjcn

There are no pawns here IMO. ♟ ssdddddd at ALL

Everyone Wins LMAOOOO and will come out unscathed with more streams and coin. Love this

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 07, 2020, 12:49:44 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 07, 2020, 12:44:40 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 07, 2020, 12:38:49 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 07, 2020, 12:37:01 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 07, 2020, 12:34:08 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 07, 2020, 12:17:54 AM
Wait, what did she say about the Love Again solo version and bonus mess??

She just said it'll be on the project. It was very vague, which is why I assumed it would be a bonus mess

Oh hmm. I wonder if she'll put it on the album instead of the one with Daniel Caesar. Would the streams still count toward the album since it's technically the same song?

I'm not sure. She has specifically mentioned Daniel so I'd be surprised if his version isn't included.

There've been so many interviews  :plzstop:

I know in one she mentioned Love Again being on the album. Then in another they asked about features and she said just Chance and Syrai. That made me wonder if she was putting the solo version on the album instead. But she coulda just got mixed up.

I'm starting to think this girl don't know what's gon be on there yet...I think she just knows what's NOT lol
In an interview today, she said she hadn't decided how many tracks it would be  :plzstop: :plzstop:
ggggggh  :uhh:

I'm actually glad. Someone tell this girl it better be 16-18. Hell

b7

Quote from: Jayd' on May 07, 2020, 04:31:47 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 04:11:21 AM
Guys, she's finally carrying herself like an icon. This Quarantine has done her WELL

:sup:

I'm shook. There's another interview with YouKnowIGotsoul (Buddha) dropping in a bit
:justabit:
THATS the mess I'm waiting for
Ong
sdddf his questions always do it for me

b7

Gilgamesh.

I'm okay with battle, it will shut up y'all that want Mo on the Baby Mama Remix Lol. 

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 04:44:50 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 07, 2020, 04:42:42 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 04:38:15 AM
Omg the battles are gonna really happen

Where is young
:plzstop:

she is genuinely excited
These sisters  :stressed:

For the first time .. since dancing with the stars.. There's a genuine respect there again  :stressed:
!!!!!! The way she grinned djjdjfjfj

Omg did young pass out already? Sdddd i haven't read through this thread yet but this made me so happy.  I think Erykah and Jill are doing some weird hippy mess though  :uhh:

They already recorded it and i just saw some video on twitter of them singing each others songs. They sound amaze but   :uhh:
nxjdjdjdjdjkddkdksksk

Those pitched up voices
I screamed  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 04:49:37 AM
Fucking fantastic. Glock ...  she's so connected again. That's the best word i can think to use
!!!
She is herself again
I've been in glee

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 04:51:01 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 06, 2020, 11:05:28 PM
She said they called her already :omgwatshappening:
bitch

This is the one people have been wanting forever
!!!
They are gonna be shook :omf: