Rihanna Eyed For ?Soul Sisters? Movie

Started by Lazarus, March 27, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

And before you fags throw Shade Mon has recently been in Almost Christmas and Star on Fox

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 27, 2017, 01:56:17 PM
bentley

rih and jhud are >><< vocally?
I won't say that, but clearly Rih is serving some serious vocals to make Love on The Brain take off

Like ... you gotta admit sis
Who else besides Adele even pushes those types of ballads as singles and charts anymore?

Rih's gritty soul plus JHuds civil rights era wailing are a better matchup, than somebody with flimsy vocals tryna over sing to steal the show from Jenny, just saying!

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

n

I actually think Rihanna and Jenn would be a good look together but their white counterparts need to be Melissa McCarthy (since Ghostbusters is done) and a basic white gur that can sing.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

leftout

Quote from: AYR on March 27, 2017, 02:02:44 PM
Loud church wails blending with Bajan goat vibrato
over "soul" and "blues" records
:stressed:
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccv :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Wow! I'm sure it won't be a YouTube exclusive.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Young on March 27, 2017, 02:03:43 PM
And before you fags throw Shade Mon has recently been in Almost Christmas and Star on Fox

Nnnnnnnn

These cameo roles

It's unconditional, these days you know....

leftout

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 27, 2017, 02:04:54 PM
bentley

I won't say that, but clearly Rih is serving some serious vocals to make Love on The Brain take off

Who else besides Adele even pushes those types of ballads as singles and charts anymore?

Rih's gritty soul plus JHuds civil rights era wailing are a better matchup, than somebody with flimsy vocals tryna over sing to steal the show from Jenny, just saying!
It is crazy that Rihanna's one of the first black girls in YEARS to chart with a ballad, but I just don't see it. She can't perform to me.

leftout

kaeli, you scorned from the last lashing?

Young

No.

Not J hud.

The movie is gonna be called Soul Sisters

So it has to make sense

leftout

Kaeli.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 27, 2017, 02:06:58 PM
kaeli, you scorned from the last lashing?
i dragged ur ass with facts Hun

No need to be :woohoo:

KING BENTLEY.

Hey ... it's not even up for debate why this man sought out Rih

anybody heard of Love on the Brain?!
Turn on ya radios batty boys!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 27, 2017, 02:04:54 PM
bentley

I can ALMOST agree with this.  Rih's tone and timbre is kinda her vocal stand out and what gives her songs that extra UMPH! Her voice is actually pretty good for some soulful mess.  Plus that ability to emote like she does, Woo!  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw