Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: Drais. on May 10, 2017, 01:29:24 PM
Um

Jos
Evelyn
Nene
etc

Like they literally have all these black women from the shows they trying to diss in that clip.

:uhh:     

Exactly, they have also had Porsha, Kandi, Cynthia, Rasheeda, etc.

AIDS

hell Tiny and Toya

and Tamar's ass was/is a reality star tbh :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: squid on May 10, 2017, 01:23:17 PM
But she's kinda right. These reality shows live off drama and fights between women.
!!!

That is the basic premise of all reality television, which is why I cackle when people decide to have a lapse of morality whenever it's convenient. Like Andy sits there at the reunion just to be an instigator. I can't turn the channel tho :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck you. on May 10, 2017, 01:33:02 PM
hell Tiny and Toya

and Tamar's ass was/is a reality star tbh :dead:
I forgot just that damn quick that the show started (and tho it was a vanity credit, produced) by one of the messiest reality bitches out there. Tamar likes to act like she's better than these other reality girls because she's doing a show with her sisters. Bitch, with the way u treat them, they might as well be strangers. U doing all the same bullshit on ur show and all the same back n forth on social media
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on May 10, 2017, 01:37:18 PM
Quote from: squid on May 10, 2017, 01:23:17 PM
But she's kinda right. These reality shows live off drama and fights between women.
!!!

That is the basic premise of all reality television, which is why I cackle when people decide to have a lapse of morality whenever it's convenient. Like Andy sits there at the reunion just to be an instigator. I can't turn the channel tho :kii:
TOO FAR!
Fag, that's exactly why u pay these bitches and u  lowkey love it.  Dont try to give appalled when one of these bitches amplifies the god damn recipe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Mel.

She's not lying.
and that's why I stopped watching a lot of those reality shows

it's trash TV and does nothing but hurt the perception of the black community

BAPHOMET.

Scott.

BigDawg

Quote from: 𝓜𝓔𝓛 on May 10, 2017, 02:38:47 PM
She's not lying.

I get what your saying but the perception of black people in media has had a dark cloud over it long before reality tv was a thing. If people can't distinguish that it is based on the individual and not one defining an entire race, then they will never get it.

Kaeli.

i mean if they're gonna put themselves out there why shouldn't I get entertainment from it

BigDawg

Gggg

The amount of shit they probably said behind Joseline's back

Mel.

Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
She's not lying.

I get what your saying but the perception of black people in media has had a dark cloud over it long before reality tv was a thing. If people can't distinguish that it is based on the individual and not one defining an entire race, then they will never get it.

That may be so
but these reality shows definitely don't help steer that perception of blacks in a better direction

and as sad it is, people are always gonna group a certain group together
by what they see in the media, if they see blacks actin a rowdy mess
people are gonna associate that with that being how blacks are, it's sad, but that's the way life is

BigDawg

Quote from: 𝓜𝓔𝓛 on May 10, 2017, 03:55:32 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 10, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
She's not lying.

That may be so
but these reality shows definitely don't help steer that perception of blacks in a better direction

and as sad it is, people are always gonna group a certain group together
by what they see in the media, if they see blacks actin a rowdy mess
people are gonna associate that with that being how blacks are, it's sad, but that's the way life is
Right, but let's take reality tv out of the equation...you still have social media, regular news outlets, other popular programming like Empire. Sure, reality tv does not help...but it's not the root of the problem in how black people are stereotyped and that is where change needs to begin.