Kesha SINGS "Praying" on Fallon! This Girl is gonna get nominated for a Gram

Started by Vonc2002, August 12, 2017, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on August 12, 2017, 01:49:55 AM
FAGGOTS not too much QUEEN$sha
f
Its only on here. She's being praised. Now tell me is this album good, boy.  I might dowload her mess :justabit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:46:07 AM
Her album is apparently #1 too. I may have to listen. Tonio, u like this girl so come in here and tell me if this album is worth listening to
It's very different from her others

A few cool tracks tho

Love the cover and the first single tho

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 12, 2017, 01:52:06 AM
Her album is apparently #1 too. I may have to listen. Tonio, u like this girl so come in here and tell me if this album is worth listening to

A few cool tracks tho

sdsssssssssssdddd
Are u saying praying is the only good song  :guys:

BAPHOMET.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:52:56 AM

A few cool tracks tho

sdsssssssssssdddd

Sbdbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbfffff

I don't wanna say it's bad; because it's good..just not my kinda mess if that makes sense

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 12, 2017, 01:53:52 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:52:56 AM

A few cool tracks tho

sdsssssssssssdddd

Sbdbdbdbdbdbfbfbfbfffff

I don't wanna say it's bad; because it's good..just not my kinda mess if that makes sense
sddddddddddddddd
Not i dont like it but its good to somebody.  Boy, just say u don'tike the fckn cd. Can't stand u :dead:

Vonc2002

I still think i wanna listen because u said that Gotillaz shit was good and i downloaded and
:udontlookok:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:56:58 AM
I still think i wanna listen because u said that Gotillaz shit was good and i downloaded and
:udontlookok:

Ccccccc
Gorillas was good !

But I have Ke' s mess downloaded still

I just wasn't expecting what I was hearing --I'll
Give Queen another try  :dead:

Vonc2002

Young