Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung? the PURE SALES thread

Started by throwintheTAL, April 22, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung?

No
13 (50%)
No
11 (42.3%)
Meghan Trainor - No
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

CONNIE CHUNG.

Quote from: Samsung on April 22, 2016, 02:09:41 PM
Quote from: Cartier on April 22, 2016, 02:05:08 PM
Yeah she would have reached actual platinum by now tbqh.
then why is she not even gold in pure sales nigga?

well I've never worked for Samsung. But I did work for Epic, and lemme tell what I do know
Ciara never sold platinum for us, not even close lol
So we sent her flop ass to the back of the unemployment line with that big head baby.

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:11:51 PM
And as a matter of fact her sales+her streams at this point are already at platinum
they are?

sorry, fifty shades, FACTS only. you can gon to wikipedia if you tryna edit in some fallacies

Vonc2002

Quote from: L.A. REID on April 22, 2016, 02:14:35 PM
Quote from: Samsung on April 22, 2016, 02:09:41 PM
Quote from: Cartier on April 22, 2016, 02:05:08 PM
Yeah she would have reached actual platinum by now tbqh.
then why is she not even gold in pure sales nigga?

well I've never worked for Samsung. But I did work for Epic, and lemme tell what I do know
Ciara never sold platinum for us, not even close lol
So we sent her flop ass to the back of the unemployment line with that big head baby.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

leftout

Quote from: L.A. REID on April 22, 2016, 02:14:35 PMbig head baby.
the reads are just as delayed as Rih's pure sales

LiiVE

Quote from: Samsung on April 22, 2016, 02:15:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:11:51 PM
And as a matter of fact her sales+her streams at this point are already at platinum
they are?

sorry, fifty shades, FACTS only. you can gon to wikipedia if you tryna edit in some fallacies

oh but i thought..

lol nvm lemme shut up

leftout

sooo YEA
the bitch wouldn't have gone plat without us and that's final

bring on LEMONADE

Vonc2002

This thread is stupid tbh. Would she have sold more copies had she not given away a million fckn copies, yes.  Considering the fact that her actual sales now and her streams are already enough to be platinum, plus the added sales that wouldve come from not gifting her fans a million copies, yes. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Album giveaway!

Did Jay not do the same mess and still sell 1 million copies? And that was without a #1 single,  so why can't Rih?

Her stans need to face the facts that she has definitely fallen off outside of singles.

She downsized her venues from stadiums to arenas for a reason. And she still can't sell out.  That extended break was not cute for her and when the rest of the pop girls release and actually sell y'all will realize this.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Samsung on April 22, 2016, 02:18:38 PM
sooo YEA
the bitch wouldn't have gone plat without us and that's final

bring on LEMONADE
these gorls comin in here to avoid the fact that the shit ain't even GOLD in pure sales, but still believe it would've been platinum are a KII and a half, I tell ya

KING BENTLEY.

LOLZ! yea guys
this thread and late and so is whoever created it tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Im crying at a ciara fan making a thread talkin bout pure sales. :kii:
Like wake tf up. Maybe if u focused more on ciara and not the hoe that ended her career, maybe she wouldn't be out of a job