Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung? the PURE SALES thread

Started by throwintheTAL, April 22, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung?

No
13 (50%)
No
11 (42.3%)
Meghan Trainor - No
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 22, 2016, 02:28:37 PM
Quote from: Drais. on April 22, 2016, 02:23:47 PM
Album giveaway!

Did Jay not do the same mess and still sell 1 million copies? And that was without a #1 single,  so why can't Rih?

Her stans need to face the facts that she has definitely fallen off outside of singles.

She downsized her venues from stadiums to arenas for a reason. And she still can't sell out.  That extended break was not cute for her and when the rest of the pop girls release and actually sell y'all will realize this.
Selena, Ari, and even Demi are givin a CRUISE control tea
She's outsold each and every one of these girls.  U have no idea what ur even talking about and simply a hater :kii:
I expect this from u tho,  ur a ciara fan. And considering tha fact that ciara is out of a job,   i see why u fume
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

The fact that Ci can't even push 100k these days while Rih is still booking album plaques

throwintheTAL

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 22, 2016, 02:31:10 PM
Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on April 22, 2016, 02:21:17 PM
V
Fff didn't "code red" outsell Jackie ?

GORL

b

Am mean, who hasn't outsold that mess?

the way that y'all are CRUISING past this 354k in pure sales like how all the valley girls cruised past ANTI in best buy is just

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:31:42 PM
Album giveaway!

Did Jay not do the same mess and still sell 1 million copies? And that was without a #1 single,  so why can't Rih?

Her stans need to face the facts that she has definitely fallen off outside of singles.

She downsized her venues from stadiums to arenas for a reason. And she still can't sell out.  That extended break was not cute for her and when the rest of the pop girls release and actually sell y'all will realize this.
She's outsold each and every one of these girls
No, she hasn't. Not in the past 4 years

LOONA.

Album giveaway!

Selena, Ari, and even Demi are givin a CRUISE control tea all up and thru Rih's lane, it seems :plzstop: how unfortunate. In addition to being a complete disappointment live (which fifty vonc shades attested to after attending the anti affair), now she's relying in random companies to fund her albums and buy them off the shelves. I'm starting to wonder if they had a hand in making Work #1

The way the Disney gurs have been playing hot potato with her wig just keeps me in tears.

Album giveaway or not, if she had a solid and loyal fan base her album would still be flying off the shelves still.

This bitch took a 3 year break and Bsource was hollering about her being "highly anticipated",  so why did she take the safe route in case her album bombed? (which its doing now)

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

The REAL laugh is that no matter how much u haters try,  she's winning.  She has an album still sitting in the top 5, a record breaking single,  another single that's about to crack the top 20, and a sold out tour.  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FAMÈ

Tranet stans need to worry about thier fave. She's next in line to DIE. :feelinmyself:

throwintheTAL

MAY

Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 22, 2016, 02:32:29 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 22, 2016, 02:31:10 PM
Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on April 22, 2016, 02:21:17 PM
V
Fff didn't "code red" outsell Jackie ?

GORL

b

Am mean, who hasn't outsold that mess?

the way that y'all are CRUISING past this 354k in pure sales like all the valley girls cruised past ANTI in best buy is just

PURE SALES!

Hon, your bitch opened with 19k and she got dropped by her label.

Like, how are you even discussing sales at this point?

FAMÈ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:34:05 PM
The REAL laugh is that no matter how much u haters try,  she's winning.  She has an album still sitting in the top 5, a record breaking single,  another single that's about to crack the top 20, and a sold out tour.  :kii:
nobody is hating on a bitch that can't sell scan 400k after MONTHS luv. :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 22, 2016, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:31:42 PM
Album giveaway!

She's outsold each and every one of these girls
No, she hasn't. Not in the past 4 years

Go look up their sales and come again :dead:
U hate and don't even know wtf ur talking about :kii:
Anti had outsold ALL of their current albums..........just in pure sales :kii:

MAY

LOONA.

What's the excuse for her album flopping for filth worldwide? There was no anti giveaway outside of the United States.

The UK was her biggest market and even it's flopping for points there.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FAM? on April 22, 2016, 02:35:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:34:05 PM
nobody is hating on a bitch that can't sell scan 400k after MONTHS luv. :plzstop:
I find that hard to believe when u have a bitch plastered in ur siggy that hasnt sold 400k in YEARS :kii:
And that's all of her last 3 albums combined :kii: