Honestly Aaliyah is the cleanest dancer we've seen since Janet!

Started by GLOCK, June 12, 2016, 12:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 05:41:36 PM
Quote from: FINE. on June 12, 2016, 05:39:11 PM
Aaliyah never had this explosive, sharp choreo to where u can barely catch ur breathe trying to do but Fatima had her doing some sick shit. So smooth and effortless. And if U notice in videos..compared to her background dancers they looked a fool behind her

When I was younger I remember everybody trying to re create her mess in their living rooms..at school on recess or w/e.
!

Her aesthetics and precision >>>

Maybe it's preference but I prefer clean dancers ....
Everything was so smooth and flawless
!!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Glock on June 12, 2016, 05:41:36 PM
Quote from: FINE. on June 12, 2016, 05:39:11 PM
Aaliyah never had this explosive, sharp choreo to where u can barely catch ur breathe trying to do but Fatima had her doing some sick shit. So smooth and effortless. And if U notice in videos..compared to her background dancers they looked a fool behind her

When I was younger I remember everybody trying to re create her mess in their living rooms..at school on recess or w/e.
!

Her aesthetics and precision >>>

Maybe it's preference but I prefer clean dancers ....
Everything was so smooth and flawless
all of this!

H.#.G.*.Z

Genesis

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 12, 2016, 05:39:00 PM
So basically

Ci and Bey >>>>> Jans and Li
Beyonce is a beast now but i wouldnt say she was a better dancer than Aaliyah UNTIL around iasf era.. Before that Aaliyah had better dancing ability. Beyonce's glo up as a dancer took some time.

Ciara slayed the competition ever since goodies

GLOCK

Maybe I'm just not into girls just jumping on stage dancing like street dancers..
But I was playing videos from the 90s and noticed the similarity in cleanliness and sharpness from Janet and li...
I hate to see girls just all over the place and that's no shade to anyone ...
When a female dances feminine, soft but still stoic .. Idk.. I get amped!

And Mya and li are the only new girls that give me that

STUNNA GOD

Aalonso.

I dont care what was said in this thread. A few days ago the same girls had a thread about memorable dance videos and memorable choreo, who wasnt influential and who didnt have people trying to mimic. And I see none of you tried Aaliyah there. So you know whats what obviously and it applies here. Aaliyah wasnt a street dancer and she wasnt a stripper. She was Aaliyah she was one of a kind and she was IT. Good day.

Aalonso.

And this person in here with this Britney gif has a lottttt of nerve. Really. But f a b n s ff gg mm to you too.