Yea.... I'm leaving BrandySource again for some time ... I think it's best

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 08, 2016, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2016, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 09, 2016, 03:47:24 PM
Guys, I think I'm leaving the board too

Ralf, can we expedite this departure

They might end up with deleted accounts if they keep messing
Squid grants those wishes quickly
:dead:
BRANDY

JRocka

i'm fuming the way some of ya'll get these damn multiplatinum threads and i stay flopping with my brit & other music related threads ..are my threads not worthy?

Rxxf

Quote from: LiBra on September 09, 2016, 03:52:25 PM
i'm fuming the way some of ya'll get these damn multiplatinum threads and i stay flopping with my brit & other music related threads ..are my threads not worthy?

:plzstop:
BRANDY

Seneca

Rxxf

And no shade, people leaving/taking a break might be helpful
Gives ya a different perspective on the mess and such
:ohwow:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

BOY!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

booiii the only ppl who should be fuming are the ones who intentionally try to make a mess/controversial thread and it still flops.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on September 09, 2016, 03:54:51 PM

booiii the only ppl who should be fuming are the ones who intentionally try to make a mess/controversial thread and it still flops.
Boy, if u dont leave malc already. ENOUGH!

JRocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2016, 03:54:20 PM
BOY!
hey vonc

JRocka

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Rxxf

Quote from: LiBra on September 09, 2016, 03:57:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2016, 03:54:20 PM
BOY!
hey vonc

I can't
:plzstop:
BRANDY

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2016, 03:57:04 PM

Boy, if u dont leave malc already. ENOUGH!

Malc isn't the only one, shut up coon  :uhh: