Fuck this ho

Started by BAPHOMET., January 25, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

She working with some great producers too. Now that I know it's rock city that might also be the reason y'all hear Rihanna a bit. They did Man Down and Pour It Up.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

January 25, 2018, 03:22:36 PM #46 Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:22:50 PM by Baph al Mana.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
She working with some great producers too. Now that I know it's rock city that might also be the reason y'all hear Rihanna a bit. They did Man Down and Pour It Up.

I'd like for her and Rih to do a song.  :ohwow: They'd blend perfectly since they kinda sound alike.
She needs to get her for Fenty Beaut'

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 25, 2018, 03:22:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

I'd like for her and Rih to do a song.  :ohwow: They'd blend perfectly since they kinda sound alike.
She needs to get her for Fenty Beaut'
Wow, yea :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Oh now wait a fucking MINUTE

:uhh:

Let?s Get this on Insecure season 3
:loose2when:

Palladium

Cowgirl

BAPHOMET.

https://twitter.com/AmaraLaNegraALN/status/956705277436481536

:loose2when: I do hope she gives a LIL switch up at some point but the fro is her signature thing.

she looks unreal tbh. Pretty self

Eternal Bell

this gorl is comin' to knock bey into a trash can!

Sinpool

d

Wow

The Next big black Female Superstar is going to be a Dark Skinned Afro Latino with an Afro

I could not believe it

fresh

this truly sounds amazing.
I hope the full song isn't a let down

Young

Young

So Queen is coming huh

I?m already starting to love ha