"Proof that Britney is a million times more iconic & influential than Beyonce"

Started by MAY, October 14, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 14, 2017, 04:14:47 PM
The Brits have never really liked Bey but when Brit got the Vanguard award and MTV had her introduce Bey's Love On Top Performance

:plzstop:

Or when she performed immediately after Beyonce's 16 minute Lemonade medley.

I'm screaming.

Cartierline

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 14, 2017, 04:14:19 PM
Quote from: Cartier on October 14, 2017, 03:19:26 PM
Brit could still be a damn FORCE if her career was handled properly. Her team really messed her up, she was (and still is) surrounded by people that didn't have her best interests at heart.

Lemme not cuz...

:melmel:

No she can't, sis. Britney is doped up on every antidepressant there is and doesn't even seem to know where she is half the time. Her issues go far beyond management.

Sorry I worded that wrong; she could still be a force if her career was handled properly pre-breakdown. She was surrounded by toxic (including her parents) that just wanted to squeeze money out of her and didn't care about her long-term success.

I'm sure she tried hard but she should've tried harder to get away from them early in her career.

CHOKE

Quote from: XXX. on October 14, 2017, 04:16:09 PM
The Brits have never really liked Bey but when Brit got the Vanguard award and MTV had her introduce Bey's Love On Top Performance

I'm screaming.

jsjjdjdjdjdjdjfndndndjdmk

Why does MTV hate this girl?  :uhh:

XXX.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 14, 2017, 04:18:33 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 14, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

I'm screaming.

jsjjdjdjdjdjdjfndndndjdmk

Why does MTV hate this girl?  :uhh:

Looking back, MTV played the fuck out of Britney.  She helped bring them in so much money from 99-2003, and yet they never gave her a VMA.  All those "iconic" performances and she went home empty handed every single time.

Her first VMA was post-breakdown after her team had her doped & propped up on Prozac in 2008.

XXX.

Quote from: MelMel on October 14, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 14, 2017, 02:39:08 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on October 14, 2017, 02:31:15 PM
v Britney is an icon but she and her impact are so overrated to me

Def not in Bey's league.  I do think she's more iconic than everybody else from the generation tho

!

She?s definitely a pop icon that represents the TRL era and Bubble Gum Pop along with *NSYNC and Christina.  Britney was the face of that era.  Her VMA performances are memorable, because it reminds us of being kids watching MTV.

But she also represents lip syncing, being manufactured & being an industry puppet that eventually broke. 

But what do I know? :cheerup:
hey you're trash

Thank you, baby! :blessed:

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Marilyn on October 14, 2017, 02:43:29 PM
Quote from: Onika on October 14, 2017, 02:27:31 PM
her performances were always an event

]

!!!  :dead:

Brit as a performer during her peak is greatly appreciated now in retrospect because its compared to the mess that she (and 99% of current pop stars) are onstage today.

Back then her performances were more of a guilty pleasure kind of thing, no one would ever openly admit to being excited for a Britney performance before an award show or some other live appearance back then, nor was any particularly blown away by her performances afterwards, it was usually people  went in anticipating her to completely suck given the "manufactured/lip syncing" image ppl had of her back then, and just ended up with them conceding that her performance sucked considerably less than they thought it would.

She was no where near as reverred  or iconic as a perforner as Beyonce was in 2003 (when damn near every performance she did got standing ovations) let alone presently. Her stans are delusional.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

🦚

We all know bey is the only one from her generation that?s going into the Hall...TWICE.

Not this Vegas novelty act.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on October 14, 2017, 07:43:04 PM
We all know bey is the only one from her generation that?s going into the Hall...TWICE.

Bey is just as legendary with or without the hall. I hate how much clout we give them.

CHOKE

Quote from: BowDown on October 14, 2017, 07:44:46 PM

Bey is just as legendary with or without the hall. I hate how much clout we give them.

You sound like a Jans bby

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 14, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

:guys:

RAY7

!! Fuck the Hall

MelMel

Quote from: Cho-Ku on October 14, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: