Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 25, 2021, 04:40:16 PM
When I die, the last thing I must hear before I take my last breath is Brandy's voice. She is my favorite voice to ever exist. No one else comes close for me.
BRANDY

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Rxxf on October 25, 2021, 08:13:04 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 25, 2021, 04:40:16 PM
When I die, the last thing I must hear before I take my last breath is Brandy's voice. She is my favorite voice to ever exist. No one else comes close for me.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: RAY7 on October 25, 2021, 06:14:12 PM
Heart of Queens >>>>
I wish it could be promoted, this deserves urban radio play

I agree!! Give us a video and release it !!!

BrandonBranlee

October 25, 2021, 08:44:28 PM #2150 Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 08:48:13 PM by BrandonBranlee
I agree that song should get a real video like nasty bitches did. Can anyone help me with wrecking ball. That girl sounds like she's singing just like Brandy. Does Brandy come in at the "and now your not coming dowwwwn" part? I'm amazed at how that girl sounds tbh

Is there any chance they just pitched Brandys voice up a bit and ADR'd it onto this girl for the scene??

Purple Moon

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 25, 2021, 08:44:28 PM
I agree that song should get a real video like nasty bitches did. Can anyone help me with wrecking ball. That girl sounds like she's singing just like Brandy. Does Brandy come in at the "and now your not coming dowwwwn" part? I'm amazed at how that girl sounds tbh

Is there any chance they just pitched Brandys voice up a bit and ADR'd it onto this girl for the scene??
lol would be hilarious if they did that!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Ulysses

"Heart of Queens" is honestly GREAT. Bran really let down with "Wrecking Ball". I would be lying if I didn't say it was disappointing. 

Purple Moon

Quote from: Ulysses on October 25, 2021, 09:11:35 PM
"Heart of Queens" is honestly GREAT. Bran really let down with "Wrecking Ball". I would be lying if I didn't say it was disappointing.
i thought i was the only one  :loose2when: for a piano ballad i find it overproduced with all the effects etc and at the same time it sounds somewhat like a demo. Wouldve preferred a completely stripped down vocal like ,,Hear me" for this or closer to the original. It's still not bad though and I can't wait for what else they have in store for us!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Ugh. I love all three songs, but something about Brandy's VOCALS on Heart of Queens and Wrecking Ball wouldn't let go of my scalp!!! And when Jill's loud ass comes bursting in on Heart of Queens I low key had to lower the volume. Is she okay? Girl calm tf down...

:disgusted:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 25, 2021, 09:02:36 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 25, 2021, 12:01:45 PM
https://twitter.com/hulu/status/1452764467582971912?s=21

New queens songs just dropped on. youtube.

i just added the exclusive sneak peek of episode 2 to the OP

:ohwow:

https://twitter.com/hulu/status/1452764467582971912?s=21

This right here

I'm so excited to see what this show gives. I hope she does get signed solo and gives us some new solo Brandy rap songs too

RAY7

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 25, 2021, 09:36:38 PM
Ugh. I love all three songs, but something about Brandy's VOCALS on Heart of Queens and Wrecking Ball wouldn't let go of my scalp!!! And when Jill's loud ass comes bursting in on Heart of Queens I low key had to lower the volume. Is she okay? Girl calm tf down...

:disgusted:
she is always yelling kinda like a female Meek Mill

Purple Moon

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw