Beyonce 's album is DONE and COMING

Started by Young, March 20, 2016, 03:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

MAY

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
God i hope its nothing like formation on there.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Formation was cute for what it was, But I want cunt, glamor, and CHOREOGRAPHY.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: jareezy on March 20, 2016, 04:55:02 PM
Formation did not snatch me like it did the rest of you girls, I just can't go up for it at all. I hope she has a few more songs in this "movie" and I hope she goes back to Saaanging because everything she been serving since the Beyonc? era has lacked  the Beyonc? I grew to love the Beyonc? that saang down #ImJustSayin
Hey Reezy!
good to see you!

H.#.G.*.Z

Nyan Cat

yea im gonna hon'

bey hasnt rlly snatch me since IASF!

Vonc2002

Formation did not snatch me like it did the rest of you girls, I just can't go up for it at all. I hope she has a few more songs in this "movie" and I hope she goes back to Saaanging because everything she been serving since the Beyonc? era has lacked  the Beyonc? I grew to love the Beyonc? that saang down #ImJustSayin
Nobody really likes that song,  except a couple people.  Not even the fans go up for it on here and that tells u alot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I agree with going back to singing tho, i feel like she doesn't really anymore
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

March 20, 2016, 05:37:44 PM #69 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 05:39:12 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 05:35:05 PM
Nobody really likes that song,  except a couple people.  Not even the fans go up for it on here and that tells u alot
n @ a couple.

r u basing ur opinions on the board or?

cuz one simple search on Youtube or Google will show you that there's more than a "couple" gorls who go up and up and UP ssss

BAPHOMET.

:kii: @ a couple of people.

It wouldn't be about to go #1 on Urban radio off No add date, no official release.
Its purely off the strength of a demand to hear it.

I mean... Its TOP40 on radio just from listeners wanting to hear it.

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 20, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

It wouldn't be about to go #1 on Urban radio off No add date, no official release.

i'm really crying

"just a couple girls! my cousin and her sister like it...everyone else thinks its trash lolz :cheerup: "

wake up gorls.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 05:41:28 PM

i'm really crying

"just a couple girls! my cousin and her sister like it...everyone else thinks its trash lolz :cheerup: "

wake up gorls.

:raycharles2urmess: Heard this older lady in CVS say the song was garbage.
So... ya know.. That's about every damn one.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 05:37:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 05:35:05 PM
n @ a couple.

r u basing ur opinions on the board or?

cuz one simple search on Youtube or Google will show you that there's more than a "couple" gorls who go up and up and UP ssss
Well he was speaking in terms of the board, as was I. I said u dont even see the fans go up for it on HERE was my exact statement.

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 20, 2016, 05:43:14 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 05:41:28 PM

i'm really crying

wake up gorls.

:raycharles2urmess: Heard this older lady in CVS say the song was garbage.
So... ya know.. That's about every damn one.
jmoih8ug7yfvc

the gors can't take GODmation  :ohwow: