bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

November 04, 2017, 09:27:11 PM #855 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:27:25 PM by Drais.
What did I do     

:omgwatshappening:

RatherBe

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 10:40:54 PM #859 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:41:51 PM by still dun care
Maybe you'll take another award for this one. Group dragging, right? lol

Prepare that speech.

Teamwork always makes the dream work.  :blush:

Vonc2002

Didn't u just post ur final thoughts of the night on the last pg :guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 04, 2017, 10:41:43 PM
Didn't u just post ur final thoughts of the night on the last pg :guys:
To Drais specifically.

Didn't say anything about you. lol.

Now as i was saying - prepare your speech.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool

Vonc2002

Why do u keep bringing up that group dragging like we nominated ourselves and campaigned for the award? :dead:
Like, please just log tf out :plzstop:

Vonc2002

That group dragging really did a number on this boy huh :guys:

ya rock muh world.

Pon's summation of this entire mess just wonderfully proves my point from the beginning.

Another instance of Afro vs. a bunch of you.

Ya'll are legit proud of that like it's an accomplishment - a bunch of fags only strong enough to really come for me when there's enough numbers present.

"We did that! Woo!"

It's late as hell. I'm sorry.

GRAND

ya rock muh world.

November 04, 2017, 10:46:30 PM #868 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:48:14 PM by still dun care
Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 10:45:35 PM
Pon's summation of this entire mess just wonderfully proves my point from the beginning.

Another instance of Afro vs. a bunch of you.

Ya'll are legit proud of that like it's an accomplishment - a bunch of fags only strong enough to really come for me when there's enough numbers present.

"We did that! Woo!"

It's late as hell. I'm sorry.
But enjoy this collective "victory".

And that's my final thought for ALL of you tonight.

Tears

[youtube autoplay=1 start=454 end=470][/youtube]