bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:25:37 AM
Quote from: Uzi on November 05, 2017, 12:23:52 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:21:26 AM
And I even type more to you Lonz. Yeesh - these two essays I just typed. That is the most I've typed in a single post since this thread began and these gorls were giving me THESIS teas today left and right full of mess. No shade.

You type a couple sentences - and even though they weren't in my favor, I made sure I took my time to really and thoroughly address you. :udontlookok:

s
d
s,dsf

But that's the difference - I respect you enough to actually do that. I don't really respect a lot of the gorls here or take them seriously. And I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

do u respect me Kings
sdssdds

You mess owt, give an edgy shock factor mess and keep it pushing. sdnnsdnsn i love it tbh

:blush: :blush: :blush:

But when it comes to topics like that mental health mess I really see who you are. :blush: You're very smart.

LOONA.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 08:17:03 PM
the irony of it all is that this is what I was arguing about the entire time - you gorls needing support before you really pop off.

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 03:31:54 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 03:28:22 PM
The one to what? I came in after the mess had subsided (I think), speaking out on Nicki "haters". Of course Afro would concur with me. Just like I would with him if he said the same thing. :dead: Not seeing the issue with him coming back into mess
ssss

Hey bvy sis....
You haven't been in here like hours and I'm right here posting.

I think that the sooner some of these gorls realize how insignificant their consensuses/opinions are to me - the sooner they'll stop addressing me with these paragraphs and giving each other high fives for a job well done. But the team spirit is inspiring.

Quote from: OwnIt on November 04, 2017, 12:49:40 PM
Why does Nicki get you faggs so hot. I don't get it :dead: I really do feel like the gorls are followers on this bitch

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
bvy sis :guys:

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 01:02:45 PM
I'll definitely say the words "we", "us", and phrases like "the gorls agree that" are often used when you're debating with a few of the gorls here. Like - this is between me and you. We're having a discussion as two members right now. I couldn't care less about a supposed consensus, etc. Continue to have the debate or argument between me and you, using our brains to make our points and relying on that only, or let's not have it at all.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 05, 2017, 12:46:07 AM
And I even type more to you Lonz. Yeesh - these two essays I just typed. That is the most I've typed in a single post since this thread began and these gorls were giving me THESIS teas today left and right full of mess. No shade.

You type a couple sentences - and even though they weren't in my favor, I made sure I took my time to really and thoroughly address you. :udontlookok:

s
d
s,dsf

But that's the difference - I respect you enough to actually do that. I don't really respect a lot of the gorls here or take them seriously. And I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

do u respect me Kings
sdssdds

You mess owt, give an edgy shock factor mess and keep it pushing. sdnnsdnsn i love it tbh

But when it comes to topics like that mental health mess I really see who you are. :blush: You're very smart.

ssss

Happ' Hol'!

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Sinpool

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 05, 2017, 12:46:07 AM

s
d
s,dsf

do u respect me Kings
sdssdds

skjdddd

Faggot u gone learn to RESPE ME too

ya rock muh world.

November 05, 2017, 01:17:15 AM #904 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:17:54 AM by still dun care
jnjnjnnjjn

edit :woohoo:

Eternal Bell

i will kick ur ass hun

errbod' else is skirtin' 'round it
but i wont

ya rock muh world.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Admin

Onika

Why does every thread about Nicki's (alleged) rivals always turn into a Nicki thread? Whenever there's a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi, y'all find a way to include Nicki.

It's like y'all can't even praise your faves without calling out Nicki..
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

LiiVE

This thread djdjjdjdjdjd omf let me read the last 30 sumn pages

fedswatchin

Quote from: still dun care on November 04, 2017, 10:45:35 PM
Pon's summation of this entire mess just wonderfully proves my point from the beginning.

Another instance of Afro vs. a bunch of you.

Ya'll are legit proud of that like it's an accomplishment - a bunch of fags only strong enough to really come for me when there's enough numbers present.

"We did that! Woo!"

It's late as hell. I'm sorry.
!!!

I love when a bunch of faggs get heated with me and wanna... UNLEASH their fumes all at once. Let's me know I won

:oof: