bey pays homage to lil kims ('fro vs evrybody rounds 2)

Started by Eternal Bell, November 03, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

fedswatchin

Quote from: Uzi on November 05, 2017, 01:04:52 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 05, 2017, 12:46:07 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:25:37 AM
Quote from: Uzi on November 05, 2017, 12:23:52 AM
Quote from: still dun care on November 05, 2017, 12:21:26 AM
And I even type more to you Lonz. Yeesh - these two essays I just typed. That is the most I've typed in a single post since this thread began and these gorls were giving me THESIS teas today left and right full of mess. No shade.

You type a couple sentences - and even though they weren't in my favor, I made sure I took my time to really and thoroughly address you. :udontlookok:

s
d
s,dsf

But that's the difference - I respect you enough to actually do that. I don't really respect a lot of the gorls here or take them seriously. And I'm sure the feeling is quite mutual.

do u respect me Kings
sdssdds

You mess owt, give an edgy shock factor mess and keep it pushing. sdnnsdnsn i love it tbh

:blush: :blush: :blush:

But when it comes to topics like that mental health mess I really see who you are. :blush: You're very smart.

skjdddd

Faggot u gone learn to RESPE ME too
cccccfccccccvvvcccccccccccccccvv

If it ain't about a pound of nicotine, yum ain't clappin

🦚

Quote from: Onika on November 05, 2017, 01:42:34 AM
Why does every thread about Nicki's (alleged) rivals always turn into a Nicki thread? Whenever there's a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi, y'all find a way to include Nicki.

It's like y'all can't even praise your faves without calling out Nicki..

Because of faggots like you. You are the main one going in these threads and starting shit. And ppl can talk about whatever they fucking want to. Last time I checked Onigger wasn?t on any endangered species list. That dropped ass will get stung wherever anyone sees fit and no amount of weeping from the borbz will change it. Pick up your armor and fight or take lying down.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Now Sle...

You be the main one bringing up Nicki in other people's topics. Onika wasn't even here before hating on Nicki became the cool thing to do

🦚

I never denied that I bring her up and dig into her  :cheerup:
I?m known to get the party started.
——————///——————-

fedswatchin

So don't put it all on Onika or "faggs like" Onika

LOONA.

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 05, 2017, 03:17:57 AM
Why does every thread about Nicki's (alleged) rivals always turn into a Nicki thread? Whenever there's a thread about Kim, Remy or Cardi, y'all find a way to include Nicki.

Because of faggots like you. You are the main one going in these threads and starting shit. And ppl can talk about whatever they fucking want to. Last time I checked Onigger wasn?t on any endangered species list. That dropped ass will get stung wherever anyone sees fit and no amount of weeping from the borbz will change it. Pick up your armor and fight or take lying down.

:guys:

Gekkouga

Quote from: BardiGang Sle on November 05, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

Admin

🦚

Quote from: OwnIt on November 05, 2017, 03:29:31 AM
So don't put it all on Onika or "faggs like" Onika

Faggs like onika start shit and then weep. Y?all don?t see me begging and pleading on cardi?s Behalf.
——————///——————-

fedswatchin

See how quick we forgot? Kii

Here's hoping the gorls give her as much attention as they give nicki. Bodak is dying down. The second hand unwinds

:woohoo:

🦚

Not perched in the top 3 of the hot 100 being dying down  :plzstop:

And still number 1 on radio  :sobusyjetsetter:

Not everyone is capable in 2017
——————///——————-