Where are they getting these pics of the shooter :uhh:

Started by KING BENTLEY., July 08, 2016, 02:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 08, 2016, 03:33:46 PM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 08, 2016, 03:23:17 PM
there were witnesses and people being shot at that said bullets (at one point) were being shot from cop cars, and not from roof tops like the media was reporting. Were snipers even apprehended? i find it hard to believe that they couldn't catch em
!!!!!

Right. I think it's always been our downfall when WE ourselves start believing the propaganda.

"Oh pic looks fine! Makes perfect sense it was an angry Afro-American wearing cloth!"

Um sure ... just like the DL guy from pulse was acting on behalf of ISIS :uhh:

Like .... girls ... we've GOT to stop BELIEVING what they tell us and start looking for answers.
!!!!
I'm so glad this all happening in the peak of social media and the internet where everything is accessible
Remember that video of the police officer shooting that black men 8 times in the back whilst he was running and whilst he was on the ground, then planting a gun next to the body?
If that bystander didn't capture it on video and hit that upload button we would have NEVER known what really went on.

GYNandTONIC

http://inthesetimes.com/article/15949/how_the_fbi_conspired_to_destroy_the_black_panther_party

BLM has gained much steam, they are part of the political conversation. Maybe like with the panthers there is a fear that they are getting to much money, support, and following.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 08, 2016, 03:38:58 PM
http://inthesetimes.com/article/15949/how_the_fbi_conspired_to_destroy_the_black_panther_party

BLM has gained much steam, they are part of the political conversation. Maybe like with the panthers there is a fear that they are getting to much money, support, and following.
they will try and denounce BLM as a terrorist organisation

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Ms Malika on July 08, 2016, 03:36:29 PM
there were witnesses and people being shot at that said bullets (at one point) were being shot from cop cars, and not from roof tops like the media was reporting. Were snipers even apprehended? i find it hard to believe that they couldn't catch em
!!!!!

Right. I think it's always been our downfall when WE ourselves start believing the propaganda.

"Oh pic looks fine! Makes perfect sense it was an angry Afro-American wearing cloth!"

Like .... girls ... we've GOT to stop BELIEVING what they tell us and start looking for answers.
!!!!
I'm so glad this all happening in the peak of social media and the internet where everything is accessible
Remember that video of the police officer shooting that black men 8 times in the back whilst he was running and whilst he was on the ground, then planting a gun next to the body?
If that bystander didn't capture it on video and hit that upload button we would have NEVER known what really went on.
OMG yes !!!!!

I can't wait until more ppl come forward with cell phone footage.

I want to know what happened. If he's tied to BLM, his background, where he grew up, was he ever military. Because my logic tells me, if someone is defending their ppl from dying. They aren't going to open fire in a rally ..... full of THEIR ppl.

But now, BLM is being transitioned into a terrorist group. In a couple months anyone posting it will go on an FBI spreadsheet
:hmph:

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Quote from: GRAND on July 08, 2016, 02:32:23 PM
Yeah my phone can do that.

I know they picked this picture purposely but I don't think it's fake
You need a new phone.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 08, 2016, 03:36:15 PM
Quote from: mauza on July 08, 2016, 03:33:08 PM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 08, 2016, 03:30:14 PM

2. They are falsely and blindly associating him with the BLM movement to somehow discredit it
and THAT'S the root of this whole Dallas shooting.

Oh we have 2 well documented cases that aren't going to fly this time.

I'm FURIUS they plastered this man in a cloth in front of Mid-K Beauty supply and want us to eat it up.

!!!! We are WOKE the fuck up to the media's BS.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 08, 2016, 03:41:41 PM
Quote from: Ms Malika on July 08, 2016, 03:36:29 PM
!!!!!

!!!!
OMG yes !!!!!

I can't wait until more ppl come forward with cell phone footage.

I want to know what happened. If he's tied to BLM, his background, where he grew up, was he ever military. Because my logic tells me, if someone is defending their ppl from dying. They aren't going to open fire in a rally ..... full of THEIR ppl.

But now, BLM is being transitioned into a terrorist group. In a couple months anyone posting it will go on an FBI spreadsheet
:hmph:
He already said he wasn't affiliated to BLM
But you know the media won't care

Ulysses

KING BENTLEY.

July 08, 2016, 04:21:32 PM #38 Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:21:55 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: Ulysses on July 08, 2016, 03:45:59 PM
This is not an odd photo lol
oh GORL

Of all the ppl

how many young black men have you killed?
just curious SIS

Just get lost!

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Opposites Attract.

This is photoshopped. The Max in the back doesn't even look real.

It's unconditional, these days you know....