Where are they getting these pics of the shooter :uhh:

Started by KING BENTLEY., July 08, 2016, 02:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I dont care what anybody says, aint shit changed from the days of old

D.I.E.G.O.

GLOCK

GYNandTONIC

Personally I believe it's a conspiracy, and I'm not even a conspiracy type person.

The FBI, CIA, and/or some government group sacrificed those poor police officers for the greater good of the departments.

Makes no sense to say "We're giving NO information about the suspects" yet proceed to give details about a statement he made b4 he died. What value does that information have to the general public without a name/face association. It criminalizes a group (much like they did with the panthers) without anything to back it up. This was organized not something you carry out randomly purely based off passion. They attempted to pin it on a innocent black man last night by blasting his pictures without confirmation.

Haven't seen much since the press conference this morn. What new? I'm seeing some photo, did the police department leak it?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 08, 2016, 02:40:13 PM
Personally I believe it's a conspiracy, and I'm not even a conspiracy type person.

The FBI, CIA, and/or some government group sacrificed those poor police officers for the greater good of the departments.

Makes no sense to say "We're giving NO information about the suspects" yet proceed to give details about a statement he made b4 he died. What value does that information have to the general public without a name/face association. It criminalizes a group (much like they did with the panthers) without anything to back it up. This was organized not something you carry out randomly purely based off passion. They attempted to pin it on a innocent black man last night by blasting his pictures without confirmation.

Haven't seen much since the press conference this morn. What new? I'm seeing some photo, did the police department leak it?
!!!!!
The suspect was always black in their eyes

So providing this strong imagery now is reinforcing their agenda

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

All the peaceful protest and what not is bullshit. It will never change.

b7

GYNandTONIC

July 08, 2016, 03:10:56 PM #23 Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:14:59 PM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: indigenous. on July 08, 2016, 02:55:22 PM
We can't rule out that this was genuinely a Black man though.

The same thing happened in NYC with a Black man shooting two cops in retaliation for police brutality.
There are genuinely some Black people who are fed up at this point and angry enough to really put things into motion and take things into their own hands.
I just posted about one of my friends in Southside Queens that I had to calm down because he was literally threatening to go out and start shooting nonBlack people in the hood. And i know he actually carries a gun.

I'm sorry but not everything is a conspiracy, and White people aren't the only ones capable of being Snipers. We always assume it couldn't possibly be a Black person to do something like that? To me it's almost offensive because these are more organized attacks, so are we incapable of being that precise and organized or something? What exactly is it about this attack that leads us to believe it wasn't a Black person, when even people on here expressed that they were ready to revolt against this country?

We were shocked at those two DC snipers being Black. Because once again, only White people do "crazy things" like that. Let's get out of that mindset because it only supports the whole "mentally disturbed" ideal that is pushed every time a white person does some off the wall shit. Instead of just labeling them as what they are: a got damn criminal.

I won't rule it out, but I also will state when things don't make logical sense.

It doesn't make sense.

Why so effortlessly name the association of the suspect, but you don't want to give any other info on the suspect. Even in the worst terrorist cases as soon as they had photo/name of suspect it was released. Why wait? What value does BLM hold without the other info?

Yes, black people can be snipers but, 4 black dashiki wearing snipers sounds like propaganda IMO. It fits the narrative TOO well, and the irresponsibility of the media/Dallas PD to immediately try to criminalize a innocent black guy isn't a mistake. Credibility was instantly lost at that moment. They should know better, yet the next day they want to be so protective.

I've seen enough documentaries and learned enough in history class to know that these things DID happen in the past and the government was behind all of it. Only to be revealed decades later what the deal really was.

b7

there were witnesses and people being shot at that said bullets (at one point) were being shot from cop cars, and not from roof tops like the media was reporting. Were snipers even apprehended? i find it hard to believe that they couldn't catch em

GYNandTONIC

Furthermore it has nothing to do with race, but timing.

Based on criminal history, acts of passion usually aren't organized (to that magnitude).
Hence, the guy who shoot a cop in NYC. In relation to the two most recent incidents, that wasn't much TIME to organize this type of attack.

If this was a act of passion or outrage I think it would've been a little more to the point.

D.I.E.G.O.

This is the fucking fool:
1. The media is making him out to be the only shooter (which he may have been, although there have been a few accounts of multiple gunmen)
2. They are falsely and blindly associating him with the BLM movement to somehow discredit it

mauza

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 08, 2016, 03:30:14 PM

2. They are falsely and blindly associating him with the BLM movement to somehow discredit it

"جاني الاسمر"

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: RIGGY on July 08, 2016, 03:23:17 PM
there were witnesses and people being shot at that said bullets (at one point) were being shot from cop cars, and not from roof tops like the media was reporting. Were snipers even apprehended? i find it hard to believe that they couldn't catch em
!!!!!

Right. I think it's always been our downfall when WE ourselves start believing the propaganda.

"Oh pic looks fine! Makes perfect sense it was an angry Afro-American wearing cloth!"

Um sure ... just like the DL guy from pulse was acting on behalf of ISIS :uhh:

Like .... girls ... we've GOT to stop BELIEVING what they tell us and start looking for answers.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: mauza on July 08, 2016, 03:33:08 PM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 08, 2016, 03:30:14 PM

and THAT'S the root of this whole Dallas shooting.

Oh we have 2 well documented cases that aren't going to fly this time.

I'm FURIUS they plastered this man in a cloth in front of Mid-K Beauty supply and want us to eat it up.

H.#.G.*.Z