There's so much reverse racism on bsource now :plzstop:

Started by Bentley!, November 19, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

and what does any of my interactions with others have to do with you? I remember not too long ago your fat ass was in my inbox trying to get you a piece but I turned you down because I'm not attracted to overweight verse bottoms

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bentley! on November 19, 2015, 01:25:41 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 01:24:47 PM
Fat ass faggy upset because I stand for something other than creating weak ass Stan beefs on a message board.
Fuck you!
f,;fm;f;fm;
's,,f
wr

woah
:omgwatshappening:

AIDS!

JRocka

my one pet peeve when you guys having e-beef is telling someone have HIV or STD, or wishing death on them...like that shit is so uncool i mean c'mon guys at the end of the day we're here for BRANDY and shouldn't be acting like this..i'm no angel but come to fuck on

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LiBra on November 19, 2015, 01:31:45 PM
my one pet peeve when you guys having e-beef is telling someone have HIV or STD, or wishing death on them...like that shit is so uncool i mean c'mon guys at the end of the day we're here for BRANDY and shouldn't be acting like this..i'm no angel but come to fuck on
s

throwintheTAL

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 12:56:36 PM
Girl fuck your late wack ass. If I or anyone else for that matter don't wanna support white people, guess what? We don't fucking have to.
:kii:

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on November 19, 2015, 01:33:06 PM
s

d
sd

sds
c

c
c

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Jonovan on November 19, 2015, 12:59:14 PM
it seems like it just came out of nowhere, its off putting but i understand it.

forgot you was white

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

This delusional fat faggy is mad because I will argue down about black equality and accepting all gay as they are but yet you will create meaningless threads about Talisa, Gen, and whoever else all day repeating the same shit day in and day out. Are you mad because while I'm a fucking slut, I'm still able to be intellectually stimulating in my conversations?! I can ride dick and still be up to date with current world events?

If you need help I'm here to offer you fat ass some guidance.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 01:03:21 PM
She's late. This faggot goes around the board picking random ass fights and for what?! Like go live a little.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Marg', go off, baby

Lazarus

Yeah wishing death on people is extremely going overboard.