Her Voice Does NOTHING For Me...

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Jonovan on July 29, 2016, 01:55:03 PM
I find her voice/tone grating most of the times. She's the whole package though.

I can agree on this

Young

I must say

I live for the technicalities and things she does
And she ENTERTAINS

But she hasn't made me FEEL ha since TWOW album

Her vocals then we're just so raw and natural for her. It was authentic Texas Bey

Zankou.

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

and chances are you're never the only one hun

Lazarus

RAY7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 29, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on July 29, 2016, 01:55:03 PM
I find her voice/tone grating most of the times. She's the whole package though.

I can agree on this
Power Rangers is going straight to DVD

FlowerBomb

BRockaBaby

I've always felt like her voice lacked soul. She's an amazing singer but I wouldn't listen to her to really feel any emotion.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ralf on July 29, 2016, 01:12:21 PM
She isn't known as a major singer, IMO (like how Whit or Mariah were in their day, etc.)
She's an amazing performer
She isn't. I don't think anyone questions her ability to sing but her voice is not revered as a whitney, celine type of mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 02:05:25 PM
I must say

And she ENTERTAINS

Her vocals then we're just so raw and natural for her. It was authentic Texas Bey
BDay for me. I was just talking to my friend about her the other day and he was saying how he doesn't like tha way she uses her voice anymore. The forced grunts n groans n shit. I actually don't mind them tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

The forced cracking mess she does with her voice is so annoying.

Yuck

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:46:16 PM
Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 02:05:25 PM
I must say

And she ENTERTAINS

BDay for me. I was just talking to my friend about her the other day and he was saying how he doesn't like tha way she uses her voice anymore. The forced grunts n groans n shit. I actually don't mind them tho

True her first two solo projects were great too vocally