Her Voice Does NOTHING For Me...

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Quote from: Jonovan on July 29, 2016, 01:55:03 PM
I find her voice/tone grating most of the times. She's the whole package though.

1stsecuritybank

i agree and so does her performances their all one stoozefest. She can't give original like Gaga even when she tries its not authentic. She's been making DIL seques for her entire career. Does she not have anything else to talk about. Her vocals have always been hood but she has no emotional depth nor did she ever in my opinion. PPl trying to say her Deena Jones song Listen made them cry while JHuds powerful renedition gave them nothing fuck out here :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: JHud fucking destroying beyonce weak vocals and then went and made the song her own

Monika

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on July 31, 2016, 10:40:23 AM
i agree and so does her performances their all one stoozefest. She can't give original like Gaga even when she tries its not authentic. She's been making DIL seques for her entire career. Does she not have anything else to talk about. Her vocals have always been hood but she has no emotional depth nor did she ever in my opinion. PPl trying to say her Deena Jones song Listen made them cry while JHuds powerful renedition gave them nothing fuck out here :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: JHud fucking destroying beyonce weak vocals and then went and made the song her own

I didn't know JHud did listen also. Is it on youtube?
Yahudah

Young

Quote from: Mo on July 31, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on July 31, 2016, 10:40:23 AM

I didn't know JHud did listen also. Is it on youtube?

It was a live tea at an award show

D.I.E.G.O.

I think a lot of people cite "Listen" as one of her most emotional vocals. I don't like anything about that song tbqfhwy.

Wtv

what the hell is that costume? she looks a mess

Scott.

Quote from: Young on July 30, 2016, 06:34:27 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2016, 01:54:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2016, 01:37:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2016, 01:24:23 AM
This thread wasn't shading Beyonce at all. I read all 25 pages since I just got off work lol.

Basically, it's all about preference. As far as emotion, Vonc may prefer Rih, who doesn't do anything for me at all, I prefer K (not the best vocal in the world), who doesn't do A GOTDAMN thing for Vonc. It's all about preference and who you connect to the most. I don't think they are downgrading Bey's voice, they just don't feel shit when she sings. That's how they feel.
!!!!!!!!!!
It really isnt that hard to understand. Beyonce CLEARLY can sing but she isnt the greatest at emoting IMO. I wouldnt say K Michelle does NOTHING for me. I actually like her songs and the way she sounds on CD. I just dont think she's a good live singer.

Well she's not. She has moments when she's okay and then she has moments where she's just...... :omgwatshappening:

Yeah LMAO!

Imma let you live this morning

leftout

Quote from: GRAND on July 29, 2016, 05:50:42 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:48:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:43:04 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:38:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:37:06 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:34:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:31:13 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:27:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:26:03 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 04:03:06 PM
This is coming from Janet & Rihanna stans

What a joke. :kii:
This is when the conversation turned. we we're in here having a regular discussion before this. If u wanna question why ciara's non singing, unsuccesful ass is lashed at every turn, monitor your posts dummy
Bitch, you discuss Ciara every damn day. You and your homegirls can't go a day without it :kii:
U need to be happy anyone is discussing that nobody ass bitch. If u wanted to come in here and defend what u feel when beyonce sings then u shouldve done that. Trying to bring up other girls in an attempt to invalidate our opinions is WEAK, especially when those same bitches sing better and are more successful than the hoe u stan for. LEARN from this, dummy bitch
Another long post of bullshit lol

Ciara outsold all of those love and hip hop flops. And Bey outsold Rihanna on all fonts :kii:

Shove this fairy tale story up your ass bitch
love and hip hop? u really do be rambling on about nothing :plzstop:
Those other hoes you stan for will NEVER make it out of church on sunday :plzstop:
I dont even like anyone from love and hip hop. are u fckn slow :uhh:
We're in here discussing beyonce and her ability to emote, why are u bringing up other girls that are irrelevant to the conversation?The only way u can praise beyonce is to bring up rihanna? It just seems like ur mad that she ended Ciara's career. what does rihanna have to do with Beyonce emoting. U and Talisa are 2 of the dumbest, basic bitrches :kii:
You keep writing these homework essay's.

Your grade is an F bitch :kii:
mem,E<MMD<MWMWE

WRITE for us vonc

WRITES!

MelMel

RAY7

wow guess Obama is moved by her vocals

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Yar backwards on August 04, 2016, 10:56:01 PM
wow guess Obama is moved by her vocals

f Obama ain't part of this forum. Stop trying it