Her Voice Does NOTHING For Me...

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

she is so amazing :stressed:

her voice is so perfect to me

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

don't u have to go and praise RihSatan somewhere bitch

Young

Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2016, 01:54:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2016, 01:37:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2016, 01:24:23 AM
This thread wasn't shading Beyonce at all. I read all 25 pages since I just got off work lol.

Basically, it's all about preference. As far as emotion, Vonc may prefer Rih, who doesn't do anything for me at all, I prefer K (not the best vocal in the world), who doesn't do A GOTDAMN thing for Vonc. It's all about preference and who you connect to the most. I don't think they are downgrading Bey's voice, they just don't feel shit when she sings. That's how they feel.
!!!!!!!!!!
It really isnt that hard to understand. Beyonce CLEARLY can sing but she isnt the greatest at emoting IMO. I wouldnt say K Michelle does NOTHING for me. I actually like her songs and the way she sounds on CD. I just dont think she's a good live singer.

Well she's not. She has moments when she's okay and then she has moments where she's just...... :omgwatshappening:

Yeah LMAO!

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on July 30, 2016, 06:33:26 PM
don't u have to go and praise RihSatan somewhere bitch
Im a great multitasker :jackiessales:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

s

I don't feel her voice either but she's a great singer.

Young

Quote from: imani on July 30, 2016, 06:40:10 PM
s

I don't feel her voice either but she's a great singer.

Sdddddddd

I'm screaming at this being the general consensus  :plzstop:

Love Queen but yeah

MelMel

Vonc2002

MelMel

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on July 29, 2016, 05:41:28 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 29, 2016, 05:40:18 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on July 29, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
Blah blah blah, repeat the same thing, subjective, and personal opinions. Im sure from pg 1-10.

I feel nothing from those live performances from a lot of the people yall post about. That includes but not limited to FLOPica, that kim burrel woman, almost all the gospel singers posted here, etc. It gives me nothing.

Its all about who/what you personally can connect to. Its all completely subjective. Eh.

yeah we know that lol

This wouldnt be 11 pgs if that were the case. Pls move.

Yeah when it comes to Bey they like to argue she doesn't give "emotion" as if it's a fact. They can't really find anything to actually pick at her about. It's just late honestly.  :dead:   

BAPHOMET.

D.I.E.G.O.

July 31, 2016, 09:45:42 AM #403 Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:46:06 AM by GoDiegoGo
Yeah...I still feel NOTHING from ha voice.  :letsmessfag:

LOONA.