Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Chokeme on July 29, 2016, 11:41:32 PM
I bet the Nav threw a party when it finally reached 500k after 6 months

Disgusting

Hhjjjj

BAPHOMET.

A person would  have to be retarded to pop champagne  for 500k after 6 months.  I hope the Nav' didn't

Vonc2002

We didnt have to we've BEEN certified lolz.
And what a dumb train of thought anyway, there are people years down the line that still aint at 500k (see ciara) :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on July 29, 2016, 11:57:41 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on July 29, 2016, 11:52:54 PM
A person would  have to be retarded

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 11:54:20 PM

To try and shade a bitch that's still currently top 5 when everyone else aint able? YEA!

sddsssddddss
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

She really made me FEEL her pain on "Resentment". Good Lawd.

MelMel

July 30, 2016, 12:53:48 AM #366 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:54:32 AM by MelMel
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 09:49:33 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 29, 2016, 09:48:34 PM
Wow Bey is just amazing and she is such a Queen
f
Fuck u and That's What You Came Here For bitch

Vonc2002

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd
I dont remember even doing that. Wow, its just so natural for me to shade both of u bitches :ohwow:

b7

July 30, 2016, 01:08:25 AM #368 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:08:47 AM by RIGGY
Quote from: FadedEnvy on July 29, 2016, 09:59:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on July 29, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
Blah blah blah, repeat the same thing, subjective, and personal opinions. Im sure from pg 1-10.

I feel nothing from those live performances from a lot of the people yall post about. That includes but not limited to FLOPica, that kim burrel woman, almost all the gospel singers posted here, etc. It gives me nothing.

Its all about who/what you personally can connect to. Its all completely subjective. Eh.

Sidenote, I don't see how anyone could prefer Bee's DC4 or even B'day voice over her present voice. She has way more richness and power in her voice than she did back then and her tone is a lot darker and more mature. I cringe at a lot of her older performances, even though she wasn't bad by any means back then.
n

U don't have to see how. I prefer how she used her voice back then, period. She pretty much sounds the same lol and the vocals were cleaner and more interesting IMO

b7

Quote from: Chokeme on July 29, 2016, 10:03:53 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 29, 2016, 09:08:10 PM
Could one of my More Realistic HIVE members Post a Televised Performance of Beyon'  actually Perching With her Mic ON? And Not lipped!

JUST 1!  I'll F*cking Wait Right HERE!

:ohwow:
she has way better examples. this wasn't even close to her best

leftout

Vonc sure was thrown out with the trash tonite

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIGGY on July 30, 2016, 01:08:25 AM
Quote from: FadedEnvy on July 29, 2016, 09:59:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on July 29, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
Blah blah blah, repeat the same thing, subjective, and personal opinions. Im sure from pg 1-10.

I feel nothing from those live performances from a lot of the people yall post about. That includes but not limited to FLOPica, that kim burrel woman, almost all the gospel singers posted here, etc. It gives me nothing.

Its all about who/what you personally can connect to. Its all completely subjective. Eh.

Sidenote, I don't see how anyone could prefer Bee's DC4 or even B'day voice over her present voice. She has way more richness and power in her voice than she did back then and her tone is a lot darker and more mature. I cringe at a lot of her older performances, even though she wasn't bad by any means back then.
n

U don't have to see how. I prefer how she used her voice back then, period. She pretty much sounds the same lol and the vocals were cleaner and more interesting IMO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I definitely prefer her voice back then

Scott.

July 30, 2016, 01:24:23 AM #372 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:25:19 AM by Scott.
This thread wasn't shading Beyonce at all. I read all 25 pages since I just got off work lol.

Basically, it's all about preference. As far as emotion, Vonc may prefer Rih, who doesn't do anything for me at all, I prefer K (not the best vocal in the world), who doesn't do A GOTDAMN thing for Vonc. It's all about preference and who you connect to the most. I don't think they are downgrading Bey's voice, they just don't feel shit when she sings. That's how they feel.

leftout

No, the gorls were trying it and they were dragged accordingly

Vonc2002

July 30, 2016, 01:37:58 AM #374 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:39:40 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Scott. on July 30, 2016, 01:24:23 AM
This thread wasn't shading Beyonce at all. I read all 25 pages since I just got off work lol.

Basically, it's all about preference. As far as emotion, Vonc may prefer Rih, who doesn't do anything for me at all, I prefer K (not the best vocal in the world), who doesn't do A GOTDAMN thing for Vonc. It's all about preference and who you connect to the most. I don't think they are downgrading Bey's voice, they just don't feel shit when she sings. That's how they feel.
!!!!!!!!!!
It really isnt that hard to understand. Beyonce CLEARLY can sing but she isnt the greatest at emoting IMO. I wouldnt say K Michelle does NOTHING for me. I actually like her songs and the way she sounds on CD. I just dont think she's a good live singer.