Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Rihanna can't sing and that's why her tour is empty :plzstop:

No bsource homegirl co sign can change that lol :kii:

Young

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 29, 2016, 05:23:40 PM
Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 04:46:56 PM
Fun fact:  Queen Bey hasn't showed this much vocal conviction in yeeeeeeeeeeears

Having more skill means nothin if it doesn't move your soul

be more specific about vocal conviction. It sounds like one of your typical made up bull shit phrases.

Meaning she felt, embodied, and sang every lyric of the song to perfection.
From the gestures of being "played like a violin"; she wasn't just singing just to sing. She meant and felt every lyric in the song. It came from a very REAL place from within ❤️

leftout

The way that the gorls have to TEAMup to try Gen :kii:

It's always Brandun from the sidelines and vonc on top

MAY

Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:29:43 PM

Do you think Ciara can sing?

leftout

Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:29:43 PM

lmao! :roflmao:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:27:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:26:03 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 04:03:06 PM
This is coming from Janet & Rihanna stans

What a joke. :kii:
This is when the conversation turned. we we're in here having a regular discussion before this. If u wanna question why ciara's non singing, unsuccesful ass is lashed at every turn, monitor your posts dummy
Bitch, you discuss Ciara every damn day. You and your homegirls can't go a day without it :kii:
U need to be happy anyone is discussing that nobody ass bitch. If u wanted to come in here and defend what u feel when beyonce sings then u shouldve done that. Trying to bring up other girls in an attempt to invalidate our opinions is WEAK, especially when those same bitches sing better and are more successful than the hoe u stan for. LEARN from this, dummy bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 05:29:54 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 29, 2016, 05:23:40 PM
Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 04:46:56 PM
Fun fact:  Queen Bey hasn't showed this much vocal conviction in yeeeeeeeeeeears

Having more skill means nothin if it doesn't move your soul

be more specific about vocal conviction. It sounds like one of your typical made up bull shit phrases.

Meaning she felt, embodied, and sang every lyric of the song to perfection.
From the gestures of being "played like a violin"; she wasn't just singing just to sing. She meant and felt every lyric in the song. It came from a very REAL place from within ❤️
not this 5th grade essay

Bye lol

leftout

Only on faggsource will the gorls rush to shade a Bey performance, while praising Rih in the same breath. Cause these opinions damn sure ain't reflected in PURE album sales OR concert sales.

VOUCHER'hanna ain't shit guys :kii:

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:31:13 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 05:27:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:26:03 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 29, 2016, 04:03:06 PM
This is coming from Janet & Rihanna stans

What a joke. :kii:
This is when the conversation turned. we we're in here having a regular discussion before this. If u wanna question why ciara's non singing, unsuccesful ass is lashed at every turn, monitor your posts dummy
Bitch, you discuss Ciara every damn day. You and your homegirls can't go a day without it :kii:
U need to be happy anyone is discussing that nobody ass bitch. If u wanted to come in here and defend what u feel when beyonce sings then u shouldve done that. Trying to bring up other girls in an attempt to invalidate our opinions is WEAK, especially when those same bitches sing better and are more successful than the hoe u stan for. LEARN from this, dummy bitch
Another long post of bullshit lol

Ciara outsold all of those love and hip hop flops. And Bey outsold Rihanna on all fonts :kii:

Shove this fairy tale story up your ass bitch

leftout

Vonc2002

And after all that is said, she still emotes better than Beyonce and sings MUCH better than ciara :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 29, 2016, 05:34:15 PM
Only on faggsource will the gorls rush to shade a Bey performance, while praising Rih in the same breath. Cause these opinions damn sure ain't reflected in PURE album sales OR concert sales.

VOUCHER'hanna ain't shit guys :kii:
and only in ur clouded fucking world will someone be under the impression that Ciara is relevant

Cowboy Nine

wow the Ci's are lashing in here lol

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 05:35:25 PM
And after all that is said, she still emotes better than Beyonce and sings MUCH better than ciara :plzstop:

zsbbbbbbbbb