Her Voice Does NOTHING For Me...

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXXI

I think singers appreciate her voice more than the casual listener, she's lauded by singers in the industry, but the casual listener think she's average.. She's not overly emotive but she's skilled

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: 31M̶Y̶T̶H̶S̶ on July 29, 2016, 03:02:33 PM
I think singers appreciate her voice more than the casual listener, she's lauded by singers in the industry, but the casual listener think she's average.. She's not overly emotive but she's skilled
also there is more than one way to emote
ppl just think of "sadness" and "make me cry" but Anger is an emotion that Bey definitely conveys well
or else ppl wouldnt so strongly believe her on this  Lemonade album

Vonc2002

Nah, Beyonc? seem lifeless alot imo. And when she isn't, EVERY emotion seems put on. I definitely do think there are times that she's better at it than others but I feel like alot of the time its contrived tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Another day of late faggs looking for a reason to shade Bey :rudone:

leftout

Contrived!

Ok, but it's on key. Meanwhile you sittin up goin to sleep with Rih Mariah Carey Hero karaoke playin in the background. Shut up, black lagoon

MAY

DAY-AY AHH AY AHH AH AY

LOVELY DAAAAAY!

YAY!

b

Zankou.

July 29, 2016, 03:29:13 PM #37 Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:29:27 PM by Nice Stereo.
vonc keeps you STEAMED huh bby

CHOKE

There are about 90k people in that stadium who disagree

MAY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

July 29, 2016, 03:41:17 PM #41 Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:41:40 PM by Young
I LOOOOOOOVE Queen but I havent really seen or felt her soul since around the time of Aaliyah's passing.

She's very different from the old Bey. Her essence; just different.

She is QUEEN Supreme though; no denying that.

Young

I take that back
Her first two albums were very Bey as Vonc said

leftout

Vonc2002