Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 09:00:28 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 08:53:48 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 08:34:50 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:27:35 PM
Hun they were shouting racial slurs and claiming to be part of MAGA

Based on that , is it UNREASONABLE to assume they were White?

am mean.... if u didn't SEE a skin tone mess then yes. they could have been hollering that out just to throw him off

and either it worked.... or he lying

still not sure why king started remixing them phone records

I agree that assuming wasn't the right thing to do.

But who knows - maybe he was so sure that they were White he just told the cops that.

But...BUT..it's not as if he sat with the cops and gave them a full description of the attackers - enough for them to cook up a sketch mess of a Brad Pitt lookalike , only for the attackers to give Wesley Snipes teas.

Then I'd really say he's flat out lying. But in this case I'd say he was very sure, but mistaken. Just as you said there are plenty victims who give a "didn't see the race" mess , there are others who definitely are 100% sure their attacker was one race, and it turns out to be another. And a lot of the time, those assumptions are based on prejudice.

am sorry, ANYTIME you ID someones race without actually seeing it you lying. period. because you DID NOT SEE IT. and that's exactly what you should tell the cops.

and the phone records? why was he chopping & screwing those?

!!!!!!

good point !!!!!

and DEATH at afro saying Maybe he just figured they were white lolz if this happened to a white gay and he told police he saw two black niggas that attacked him and then the footage showed it was actually two white guys .. the black gays would be screaming RACISM so fast   why does this faggot get a pass?

!!!!!!! Wow. Truer words have never been spoken.

FRANCE

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:59:39 PM

am mean.... if u didn't SEE a skin tone mess then yes. they could have been hollering that out just to throw him off

But who knows - maybe he was so sure that they were White he just told the cops that.

But...BUT..it's not as if he sat with the cops and gave them a full description of the attackers - enough for them to cook up a sketch mess of a Brad Pitt lookalike , only for the attackers to give Wesley Snipes teas.

Then I'd really say he's flat out lying. But in this case I'd say he was very sure, but mistaken. Just as you said there are plenty victims who give a "didn't see the race" mess , there are others who definitely are 100% sure their attacker was one race, and it turns out to be another. And a lot of the time, those assumptions are based on prejudice.

am sorry, ANYTIME you ID someones race without actually seeing it you lying. period. because you DID NOT SEE IT. and that's exactly what you should tell the cops.

Well he's a celebrity and that's his personal device. Who knows what was on there.

not you steady skipping over points

:dead:

king, imma just say this. i hope he didn't lie... but it's just not looking tf goodt

I dont think he lied about the attack. But he definitely had intentions to capitalize off of it and make it much more than what it was. Humiliating actually. To allege that white dudes attacked you when it was your own race. Smh. Just a damn mess. He handled this the wrong way and imo, did more harm for his 'brand' than good. No one will be calling him the gay Tupac. Delusional, unscathed self.

ophelia_b

Quote from: SPARK on February 15, 2019, 09:11:15 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:59:39 PM

Well he's a celebrity and that's his personal device. Who knows what was on there.

not you steady skipping over points

:dead:

king, imma just say this. i hope he didn't lie... but it's just not looking tf goodt

I dont think he lied about the attack. But he definitely had intentions to capitalize off of it and make it much more than what it was. Humiliating actually. To allege that white dudes attacked you when it was your own race. Smh. Just a damn mess. He handled this the wrong way and imo, did more harm for his 'brand' than good. No one will be calling him the gay Tupac. Delusional, unscathed self.

this is actually how I felt until it was uncovered that he has previous connections to the alleged attackers.

THATS the part that made the "set-up" mess all the more believable for me.

with this case, it's not so much one thing or the other. but moreso a culmination of all the facts (or descrepancies rather) that make me stop and go wayment....

Opposites Attract.

Jussie is my good sis. She will be vindicated. Those pics of the suspects aren't from that night.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ton

!!!!!!

good point !!!!!

and DEATH at afro saying Maybe he just figured they were white lolz if this happened to a white gay and he told police he saw two black niggas that attacked him and then the footage showed it was actually two white guys .. the black gays would be screaming RACISM so fast   why does this faggot get a pass?

v
You love any excuse to slander blacks
Gon head King

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: tontonton on February 15, 2019, 09:30:21 PM

!!!!!!

good point !!!!!

v
You love any excuse to slander blacks
Gon head King

dont turn this into bash nick... keep your energy for jessie hun

Buy The Stars✨

jessie is kinda SLANDERING you me and every other black gay right now cause if one of us is ever gay bashed ( which i would never wish ) ppl are gonna question if that person is lying now cause of this fag

ton

BAPHOMET.

b7

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:47:01 PM
But one moment that keeps RINGING in my ear is the "I'm the gay Tupac" mess he did at an event.

I did get a feeling that he was somewhat making a spectacle out of a very serious incident.

If he did set all of this up, one thing's for sure - he definitely doesn't think very far.

Ncncncnnc that made me cringe so hard. Eeek-a!

Diezel Braxton

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:11:38 PM
Otherwise this is turning into another Jalequa Jenkins grocers freezer mess

Clues! Got the answers!

Gors. I want documents from a damn FAX machine.

?

b7

b7

Navyman

[instagram]

Nigerian kings had to be let go, they found no evidence of them. They have to finish investigation. Like I said OFFICIAL REPORTS ONNNNLLLLYYY!
:blessed:

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 11:11:16 PM
[instagram]

Nigerian kings had to be let go, they found no evidence of them. They have to finish investigation. Like I said OFFICIAL REPORTS ONNNNLLLLYYY!
:blessed:
bby luv
VXBXBXBBXBXBXNNXNNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDDNN

Do u really not understand what this means?  :plzstop:

They more than than likely snitched or something  :plzstop:
This is about to sorta explode

How u refuse to see it is what has me hosting the Grammys without any make up on  :plzstop: