Smollett's case : Pictures of the two Nigerian who've been arrested

Started by mauza, February 15, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 06:14:50 PM
There's definitely mess , but where's the confirmation that Jussie set it up?

We have yet to find a smoking gun. Or have we?

but king... if he was honestly attacked..

why edit the call logs at all? also, why say they was white when they was midnight black? ALSO, u fought off these damna body builders and escaped with cuts n bruises?

nnnnn the only things these nigerians kings beat was the buss !

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 07:46:36 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 07:41:22 PM

why edit the call logs at all? also, why say they was white when they was midnight black? ALSO, u fought off these damna body builders and escaped with cuts n bruises?

Their faces could have been disguised (as many criminals do) and they could have been wearing gloves so he couldn't see the color of their skin, but only hear what they were saying.

But like someone else these two Nigerian men with accents said the word maga.  Wouldn't you notice that and be like that's kinda weird   ... come on now lol

ophababes.

Their faces could have been disguised (as many criminals do) and they could have been wearing gloves so he couldn't see the color of their skin, but only hear what they were saying.

then why say they were white if you couldnt TELL

and again, WHY edit the call logs at all? and how did he fend off these ninja warriors?

i wanna believe king, but the milk just ain't tf CLEA

b7

Quote from: Glock on February 15, 2019, 05:45:29 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 05:36:50 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 05:05:56 PM
Did we get confirmation that Jussie set this up yet

You know, while we're popping champagne

Nope! The CPD has actually said the opposite  :blessed:
they haven?t :omf:

Just stay chuned.

I?m giggling  :plzstop:
right

They didn?t confirm or deny. The investigation is ongoing

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on February 15, 2019, 08:03:15 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 15, 2019, 05:45:29 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 05:36:50 PM
Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 05:05:56 PM
Did we get confirmation that Jussie set this up yet

You know, while we're popping champagne

Nope! The CPD has actually said the opposite  :blessed:
they haven?t :omf:

Just stay chuned.

I?m giggling  :plzstop:
right

They didn?t confirm or deny. The investigation is ongoing
yeah :kii:

ophababes.

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 07:58:42 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

and again, WHY edit the call logs at all? and how did he fend off these ninja warriors?

Well if someone's yelling this is Trump's country MAGA forever and fuck you nigger

I'd assume they were White as well, and would be shocked as hell to turn around seeing a POC screaming that.

Unless they were one of the known self hating blacks or spics

king.... KING

ur only addressing one of these three descrepancies

and again, WHY give a race at all if u didn't see what race they were? victims give a "i didn't get a good look" mess all the time

am really needing answers here

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 07:58:42 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 07:52:10 PM

Well if someone's yelling this is Trump's country MAGA forever and fuck you nigger

I'd assume they were White as well, and would be shocked as hell to turn around seeing a POC screaming that.

Unless they were one of the known self hating blacks or spics
[/quote

also you havent answered how this Nigerians who are two days off the boat screamed MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN in a Nigerain accent.  There werent the regular chicago HOOD niggas from the south side.. care to explain

BAPHOMET.

ophababes.

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:27:35 PM
Hun they were shouting racial slurs and claiming to be part of MAGA

Based on that , is it UNREASONABLE to assume they were White?

am mean.... if u didn't SEE a skin tone mess then yes. they could have been hollering that out just to throw him off

and either it worked.... or he lying

still not sure why king started remixing them phone records

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:31:45 PM
Their accent did cross my mind. Like, even if they were masked, wouldn't the accent give it away...

But just because they are from Nigeria doesn't mean they couldn't have picked up an American accent.

Nigerians go hard with their scams and mess. No shade - they're kinda notorious for it.
I'd have to hear the audio to really be like "Nigga you knew they were Black."

AND also, in the heat of the moment who knows - I'm sure the first thing on his mind wasn't guessing which accent they had as they were kicking him to the pits of hell and he was fighting for his life.

not buying that .. those accents are THICK AS HELL

also he didnt pay attention to the accent but he had a chance to remember to pick up his 12 inch meat ball and marinara with oregano gorllllll make it make sense

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:47:01 PM
But one moment that keeps RINGING in my ear is the "I'm the gay Tupac" mess he did at an event.

I did get a feeling that he was somewhat making a spectacle out of a very serious incident.

If he did set all of this up, one thing's for sure - he definitely doesn't think very far.

he def isnt too bright .. i wonder what his education level is

ophababes.

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

am mean.... if u didn't SEE a skin tone mess then yes. they could have been hollering that out just to throw him off

I agree that assuming wasn't the right thing to do.

But who knows - maybe he was so sure that they were White he just told the cops that.

But...BUT..it's not as if he sat with the cops and gave them a full description of the attackers - enough for them to cook up a sketch mess of a Brad Pitt lookalike , only for the attackers to give Wesley Snipes teas.

Then I'd really say he's flat out lying. But in this case I'd say he was very sure, but mistaken. Just as you said there are plenty victims who give a "didn't see the race" mess , there are others who definitely are 100% sure their attacker was one race, and it turns out to be another. And a lot of the time, those assumptions are based on prejudice.

am sorry, ANYTIME you ID someones race without actually seeing it you lying. period. because you DID NOT SEE IT. and that's exactly what you should tell the cops.

and the phone records? why was he chopping & screwing those?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 08:53:48 PM

But who knows - maybe he was so sure that they were White he just told the cops that.

But...BUT..it's not as if he sat with the cops and gave them a full description of the attackers - enough for them to cook up a sketch mess of a Brad Pitt lookalike , only for the attackers to give Wesley Snipes teas.

Then I'd really say he's flat out lying. But in this case I'd say he was very sure, but mistaken. Just as you said there are plenty victims who give a "didn't see the race" mess , there are others who definitely are 100% sure their attacker was one race, and it turns out to be another. And a lot of the time, those assumptions are based on prejudice.

am sorry, ANYTIME you ID someones race without actually seeing it you lying. period. because you DID NOT SEE IT. and that's exactly what you should tell the cops.

!!!!!!

good point !!!!!

and DEATH at afro saying Maybe he just figured they were white lolz if this happened to a white gay and he told police he saw two black niggas that attacked him and then the footage showed it was actually two white guys .. the black gays would be screaming RACISM so fast   why does this faggot get a pass?

ophababes.

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 08:59:39 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 15, 2019, 08:53:48 PM

Well he's a celebrity and that's his personal device. Who knows what was on there.

not you steady skipping over points

:dead:

king, imma just say this. i hope he didn't lie... but it's just not looking tf goodt