Smollett's case : Pictures of the two Nigerian who've been arrested

Started by mauza, February 15, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 04:41:23 PM
Let's just say he did stage this. What was he expecting the final outcome to be. He should've know they would take this seriously and find SOMEONE. What if they covered their tracks good and found someone else, was he gonna pin it on them? Did he not think the truth would come out? He had an amazing charter to the public and great perception, why would he risk ruining that. Idk, I just don't see him being apart of it. Maybe someone is out to ruin him.

There is no "let's say" he staged it. He DID.

He wants to be popular. Known as the "gay Tupac" but has no hits to his name. 

This nigga was supposedly beat the fuck up and a week later ran to Barbara Walters 2020 for an interview ?

If this happened to most ppl they sound be SICK like physically SICK. No one just runs to do a damn interview. 

GLOCK

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 04:55:12 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 15, 2019, 04:41:10 PM
Whew I?m stomping

And I told the girls that Maga girls aren?t just stomping around chicago in that arctic weather

MESS.

like it was below 20 degrees

!!!!

I said the same thing.

One of the few things we agree on and that bran... never mind but yeah this nigga is going DOWNT
dddd :traciandchelle:

Hey nick boo!
LMFAO..
Not them flying into America from Nigeria the same day

Whew
That long flight then stomping over to Jussies to beat him up and noose him up

Whew.
Did Tyler write this?

FlowerBomb

no one is going to believe it when a black person gets attacked again

Navyman

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 15, 2019, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 15, 2019, 04:41:23 PM
Let's just say he did stage this. What was he expecting the final outcome to be. He should've know they would take this seriously and find SOMEONE. What if they covered their tracks good and found someone else, was he gonna pin it on them? Did he not think the truth would come out? He had an amazing charter to the public and great perception, why would he risk ruining that. Idk, I just don't see him being apart of it. Maybe someone is out to ruin him.

There is no "let's say" he staged it. He DID.

He wants to be popular. Known as the "gay Tupac" but has no hits to his name. 

This nigga was supposedly beat the fuck up and a week later ran to Barbara Walters 2020 for an interview ?

If this happened to most ppl they sound be SICK like physically SICK. No one just runs to do a damn interview.
Look, he still being treated as a victim from the official source, until then I said what I said.

Navyman

Quote from: black compute-ah nerd on February 15, 2019, 05:05:56 PM
Did we get confirmation that Jussie set this up yet

You know, while we're popping champagne

Nope! The CPD has actually said the opposite  :blessed:

BranLover