Brandy performing for a huge crowd in South Africa right now

Started by b7, December 09, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

s

Well duh

It?s different every era. Hope u ain?t tryna hear NSN Bran in 2017 cus it ain?t happening.  :nowgorl:

b7

Yea it?s different

I just meant singing soft/vs hard like she has been. I was concerned until i saw how she can still tap into that sweetness, although different

Eh, it changes all the time lol

b7

:oof:

btw, when she stops smoking that?ll help ssssss usually when she?s doing Chicago >

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

She did have vocal issues in 2013 though and i do know that for fact, but she saw that vocal doctor and got right. She said on Snapchat she?s working with her dad when she gets back

She?s a pro.

VirgoMind

Ma Lo

Quote from: 1RIG on December 09, 2017, 09:20:36 PM
Quote from: ???? on December 09, 2017, 09:17:59 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 09, 2017, 09:06:01 PM
Congratulations to her.

I know this had to be a great feeling, given what happened years ago at a stadium in South Africa. Sadly, I bet the blogs won't run with this one tho.

!!!
agreed

!!!!!

lovechild

I think the smoking has changed her voice . Her tone was once a lot lighter .  Sometimes I think she?s lost it but then she will do an acapella and shock me . She did mention recently that her voice is ?back? so idk really what?s going on

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Brandy`s voice changes ALL the time. Whatever it gives is almost always immaculate. I wouldn't spend too much time dissecting or trying to diagnose.

Harlem

The one thing I ain?t worried about that is that damn voice, if there?s anything she?s ever cared about was keeping it in top notch form & Willie is always gon make sure it is... I?m sure Brandy used to smoke heavy back in the day too so she will be ok

I?m just always concern on how she feels about herself visually... like girl do you know you are beautiful so please treat yourself that way