RHOP Ep. 12: Good Will Haunting (Discussion)

Started by M-Rocka, July 28, 2019, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Okay, so we now know Michael is a predator and Trashley is still delusional about it.

ophababes.

M-Rocka

This Trashley roast at Juan's party.:feelinmyself:

Headache! Ready to go!

Vonc2002

They so messy for this footage :dead:
And Michael definitely touched that fckn man.  The way Ashley's version of events was completely false :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

That footage was sliced, diced, and embellished just like the RHOA finale. Production is messy. I'm starting to really think Phaedra got that Kandi mess from a producer and had to take the fall for it. They are a bit conniving.

#FreePhae

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on July 29, 2019, 01:08:19 AM
That footage was sliced, diced, and embellished just like the RHOA finale. Production is messy. I'm starting to really think Phaedra got that Kandi mess from a producer and had to take the fall for it. They are a bit conniving.

#FreePhae
I believe phaedra but I believe Michael touched that man too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2019, 01:24:19 AM

#FreePhae

!!! :dead:

This shouldn't be up for debate. Michael likes men, Ash knows and I pretty sure they have some type of agreement. She's just a bit flustered cause her business is out there.  :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2019, 01:24:19 AM

#FreePhae

Same  :plzstop:

Plastic.

I believe they have an arrangement and it's clear that Ashley is strictly in this for the money. Now that she has her meal ticket baby, she'll dip out within the next year or two.

best selling female rapper of all time

Pearls Khan

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 28, 2019, 09:07:28 PM

She was messy for showing their entire conversation. Shouldve talked/confirmed with Candice first.

Pearls Khan

July 29, 2019, 10:16:25 AM #13 Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:16:42 AM by Pearls Khan
And editing or not, Michael likes dick :dead:

ophababes.

Quote from: Pearls Khan on July 29, 2019, 10:15:55 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 28, 2019, 09:07:28 PM

She was messy for showing their entire conversation. Shouldve talked/confirmed with Candice first.

n

i don't have to confirm shit to anybody on who i show MY messages to