RHOP Ep. 12: Good Will Haunting (Discussion)

Started by M-Rocka, July 28, 2019, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Pearls Khan on July 29, 2019, 10:15:55 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 28, 2019, 09:07:28 PM

She was messy for showing their entire conversation. Shouldve talked/confirmed with Candice first.
Why would Monique ask Candiace if she could use their text convo so she can clear her name after Candiace tried to throw her under the bus? :unsure:

Cowgirl

ssw4919

She was messy for showing their entire conversation. Shouldve talked/confirmed with Candice first.

I would agree, except Candiace said she was being two-faced and talking crap about Ashley behind her back.  If you call me a liar, I feel like I can show receipts.

All that aside, Monique should not be aligning herself with Ashley.  :nowgorl:

Pearls Khan

Quote from: the ophelia edition on July 29, 2019, 10:22:17 AM

n

i don't have to confirm shit to anybody on who i show MY messages to

As an unbias friend to both parties, no you dont have to but that doesnt mean you shouldnt have a convo with your other friend first. Whose to say what Ashley "claimed" Candice said was even true.

M-Rocka

She only showed Trash' a portion of the conversation, but you saw those clips where she was indulging in the mess too, but Neutral! Here for what's right only! Monique is shady and gorgeous. 

ssw4919

But she said it at the table at the hoedown.  She called Mo and hypocrite and said everyone had been talking about Ashley. 

Pearls Khan

And im def Team Monique overall but that was messy. Dassit

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 29, 2019, 11:05:19 AM
She only showed Trash' a portion of the conversation, but you saw those clips where she was indulging in the mess too, but Neutral! Here for what's right only! Monique is shady and gorgeous.
Goddess was just having a little fun when she said he got treated like a stripper that didn't get paid and that other thing.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: BowDown on July 29, 2019, 11:06:53 AM
Goddess was just having a little fun when she said he got treated like a stripper that didn't get paid and that other thing.

Jdjjd

I dont disagree  :ohwow:

ophababes.

dfffff yea

quee can indulge a but
:justabit:

M-Rocka

Beauty quee' Monique pulled that same stunt with Rottweiler face Charrisse and also bringing Kendall on the show being messy with Gonzo.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Le Champ on July 29, 2019, 01:08:19 AM
That footage was sliced, diced, and embellished just like the RHOA finale. Production is messy. I'm starting to really think Phaedra got that Kandi mess from a producer and had to take the fall for it. They are a bit conniving.

#FreePhae
!!!!!!!

Bloop bloop bloop!

I really don't know why it took these gorls this long to learn this about Bravo production.

But ... salacious storyline!
I guess :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Pearls Khan on July 29, 2019, 11:04:56 AM
Quote from: the ophelia edition on July 29, 2019, 10:22:17 AM

n

i don't have to confirm shit to anybody on who i show MY messages to

As an unbias friend to both parties, no you dont have to but that doesnt mean you shouldnt have a convo with your other friend first. Whose to say what Ashley "claimed" Candice said was even true.
not at all

Unbiased or not. A friend doesn't do that at all!

Vonc2002

I don't even understand why Monique felt the need to show her msgs. It's not like candiace has ever misrepresented herself or denied anything she felt about Ashley. I think it was pretty unnecessary tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw