ssw4919

She did.

Her accent was terr', though.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Navyman

Ok so I just started watching, and its pretty good so far. But why does she start out as a slayer? Like when and how did she realize she was? Is their gonna be a prequel mess or something?
:ummwhat:

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 18, 2017, 04:00:55 AM
Ok so I just started watching, and its pretty good so far. But why does she start out as a slayer? Like when and how did she realize she was? Is their gonna be a prequel mess or something?
n

Are u serious

she found out while she was in her previous school.  it didn't really need to be shown IMO

Navyman

Quote from: RIGS on April 18, 2017, 04:05:45 AM
n

Are u serious

she found out while she was in her previous school.  it didn't really need to be shown IMO

I just expected an orgin story about her getting super strong and learning to fight and how to kill vampires and stuff

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 18, 2017, 04:09:13 AM
n

Are u serious

I just expected an orgin story about her getting super strong and learning to fight and how to kill vampires and stuff
i guess that would've been cool to see

But after the flop movie I guess they decided to skip to the mess. 

b7

;nnnn faith was everything

I know they wanted a spinoff but she turned it down, saying it would be late  :dead:

Navyman

:plzstop:

I just finished episode 2, The Harvest episode. And they first person they offer up was the nigga. I was like please don't start this mess. I like it alot though, brb. Gotta pay attention.

Navyman

Quote from: RIGS on April 18, 2017, 04:12:02 AM
n

Are u serious

Their was a movie before the series?

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 18, 2017, 04:15:23 AM
n

Are u serious

Their was a movie before the series?
yup

Totally different cast tho. People thought the show would flop

It only gets better and better though. Keep watching! Season 2 & 3 are amazing

Gilgamesh.

April 18, 2017, 04:19:41 AM #86 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 04:20:10 AM by Gilgamesh.
Yeah the movie covers her origin story, it has a different actress playing ying Buffy and it was pretty terrible lol.

Rxxf

n

Are u serious

:kii:

Tonkaman, there's an episode in Season 2 that SHOWS the origins of her getting her powers. Continue watching.
BRANDY

Kurama

Quote from: MelMel on April 17, 2017, 06:39:25 PM
Quote from: SingBran on April 17, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
Quote from: RIGS on April 17, 2017, 06:31:13 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 06:20:41 PM
Charmed >>>>>>
great show but beyond the first 3 seasons ...  it got dumb. 

the cast and WRITING on Buffy >

the acting

:loose2when:

the musical
:gorlonfire:
when Anya went off about the bunnies  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

sdsdsd

Lowkey my favorite lil song was when that girl was getting that ticket and she was begging the cop not to do it

Kurama