Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Annie

September 23, 2021, 03:12:34 PM #575 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 03:13:16 PM by Annie
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 23, 2021, 08:24:01 AM
You fags make me sick.

This Jennifer ho ain't getting shit  :kii:

And where is the harassment? I'm watching this interview and she said Nicki contacted her once to resolve the mess. Jennifer said no and Nicki never talked to her again. If Jennifer was scared to leave the house then she should've got therapy, I don't get why she's dragging Nicki into this mess and going on a promo tour. This clout chaser.
She contacted a r victim. Their associate visited her multiple times and even send her picture of a gun and a death threat. Kenneth has been to jail because he murdered someone. No amount of therapy will take away the fear of getting that bullet. Nicki dragged herself into this mess by spreading lies about the woman and the crime. He failed to register and they tried to convince her to recant the story. And hopefully stop the sentencing he will face in January for not registering. He is a sex offender who will not be allowed to contact his victim; Nicki doing this on his behalf was just stupid and insensitive.

/.\

ton

Edge gorl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 23, 2021, 08:24:01 AM
You fags make me sick.

This Jennifer ho ain't getting shit  :kii:

And where is the harassment? I'm watching this interview and she said Nicki contacted her once to resolve the mess. Jennifer said no and Nicki never talked to her again. If Jennifer was scared to leave the house then she should've got therapy, I don't get why she's dragging Nicki into this mess and going on a promo tour. This clout chaser.
t8gvbuuubvybyububhu

:usureuok:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Dr Naomi Campbell

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

'ology

Quote from: zanny on September 23, 2021, 07:37:24 PM
Quote from: 'ology on September 23, 2021, 06:32:34 PM
15 ppl on one plate ............
:usureuok:

What kind of ROACHES
I just screamed! imagining all them hands on that plate splitting that 5 piece chicken tender meal and fries!
Zzzzzzzzzzxxxxxzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!