Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

dangerous

September 23, 2021, 07:42:22 AM #526 Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:46:21 AM by leon turtle
my heart and thoughts are with Jennifer.

i got a bit teary eyed and shaken myself just listening to her story.
literally had to pause it and come back to it.

kenneth is a monster for what he did. i don't care if it was in 1994 or yesterday

she didn't ask for any of this mess. i could only imagine how scared she was when she found out he was marrying nicki.

i believe her when she says nicki called her personally 
maybe nicki expected her to be like "OMG nicki!! of course gorl ill drop da mess! i luv anaconda mama!!"

but the way childhood trauma is set up....it doesn't work that way.
if anything she was probably wondering how nicki could be laying up with the man who did that to her.

money doesn't solve everything. and im glad jennifer realized there are things more important in life than having money in the bank. she has daughters so she did the right thing.

she's clearly a woman of morals that won't be compromised.

now, if she gets a coin it'll because of a VICTORY against kenneth and nicki.

CHOKE

Quote from: leon turtle on September 23, 2021, 07:42:22 AM
my heart and thoughts are with Jennifer.

i got a bit teary eyed and shaken myself just listening to her story.
literally had to pause it and come back to it.

kenneth is a monster for what he did. i don't care if it was in 1994

Lotta girls try to downplay that, it's weird

Aalonso.

"Stop it. They were the same age, and in a relationship."

fjdjdjdjhddjd

how insulting.

Lucid Salvatore

You fags make me sick.

This Jennifer ho ain't getting shit  :kii:

And where is the harassment? I'm watching this interview and she said Nicki contacted her once to resolve the mess. Jennifer said no and Nicki never talked to her again. If Jennifer was scared to leave the house then she should've got therapy, I don't get why she's dragging Nicki into this mess and going on a promo tour. This clout chaser.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 23, 2021, 08:24:01 AM
You fags make me sick.

And where is the harassment? I'm watching this interview and she said Nicki contacted her once to resolve the mess. Jennifer said no and Nicki never talked to her again. If Jennifer was scared to leave the house then she should've got therapy, I don't get why she's dragging Nicki into this mess and going on a promo tour. This clout chaser.

Have you always been like this? :dead: I didn't notice but djdhdhdhd

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 23, 2021, 08:25:01 AM
You fags make me sick.

Fuck Jennifer, bby.

I stand with GODcki.

:trannyjblige: :cheerup:

CHOKE

I wonder how many other raped women Nicki tried to silence

Zankou.

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 23, 2021, 08:25:01 AM
You fags make me sick.

Retarded? Yeah

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: leon turtle on September 23, 2021, 07:03:50 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 23, 2021, 05:01:01 AM
Just like that huh  :dead:
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 23, 2021, 05:14:30 AM
This 180...

that's usually what happens when people get a full story and both sides and are willing to listen.

Yeah , just like that. I'm holding Nicki accountable because what I see is something that is dead wrong and way beyond any explanation I could even begin to think of.

If that doesn't make sense and you need it broken down further please inform me
Honestly I'm glad that you changed your view on this. :traciandchelle:
It's just that a lot of the info was already out there, e.g. Jennifer being held at gunpoint by Kenneth and then raped by him. He was actually sentenced to prison and served 7 years. It wasn't just hearsay. All that info was there before this interview.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

CHOKE

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 23, 2021, 08:31:49 AM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 23, 2021, 07:03:50 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 23, 2021, 05:01:01 AM
Just like that huh  :dead:
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 23, 2021, 05:14:30 AM
This 180...

that's usually what happens when people get a full story and both sides and are willing to listen.

Yeah , just like that. I'm holding Nicki accountable because what I see is something that is dead wrong and way beyond any explanation I could even begin to think of.

If that doesn't make sense and you need it broken down further please inform me
Honestly I'm glad that you changed your view on this. :traciandchelle:
It's just that a lot of the info was already out there, e.g. Jennifer being held at gunpoint by Kenneth and then raped by him. He was actually sentenced to prison and served 7 years. It wasn't just hearsay. All that info was there before this interview.
Ch jus post a cute Nick pic and dat girl back in ha pink Barb dress 🙄