I think we should all be in the gallery....(may is getting tp'd in here!)

Started by FlowerBomb, May 07, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2017, 04:40:37 PM
And y'all think this bitch ain't a damn thirst bucket.

Since the restraining order has been served this is her last ditch effort at using him for publicity.

Now that she's attempting to be taken seriously in Hollywood (nnbbb), she needs do this for a story and
a way to bring attention to herself. Next thing you know she'll be on an all out press tour and become this big "advocate" against domestic abuse.

And his dumb ass made it so easy SMH.

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on May 07, 2017, 04:42:31 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2017, 04:40:37 PM
And y'all think this bitch ain't a damn thirst bucket.

. Next thing you know she'll be on an all out press tour and become this big "advocate" against domestic abuse.

And his dumb ass made it so easy SMH.
Rihanna did the same thing
:diddraispoot:

not quite

she was kinda forced into that because of sponsors and
chris haters who would hater her and not support
if she didnt become a face and a voice for domestic violence

she was kinda cool after it happened :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowboy Nine

BrokenHeartsHeal

He's the modern OJ Simpson, a fucking monster and niggers stand behind him. How bout you stand behind a young educated black man and not some THUG. Maybe we will be looked at in a better light.

DVDDY.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 07, 2017, 09:17:05 PM
He's the modern OJ Simpson, a fucking monster and niggers stand behind him. How bout you stand behind a young educated black man and not some THUG. Maybe we will be looked at in a better light.
n
:uhh: :uhh:

BigDawg

!!!

And people are going to keep pacifying his behavior until he butchers some poor soul up.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BigDawg on May 07, 2017, 09:22:48 PM

!!!

And people are going to keep pacifying his behavior until he butchers some poor soul up.

i feel we are passed defense mode for him
i could be wrong tho

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw