Albumism puts Brandy’s b7 on their shortlist of best albums of 2020

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, November 19, 2020, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

I'm so obsessed w/ Borderline now... and a couple of months ago I would've said b7 is def in my lower tier Brandy albums but it's def fighting for a higher spot... tracks 2-7 is flawless...

Unconditional Oceans, Rather Be, AML Pt. 1 & Lucid Dreams deserves a Beyonce or Solange long form video treatment, real shit

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:47:46 PM
Yea,  brandy has music that u may not get in the moment but can grow on u later.  Afrodisiac was like that for me
!!!! i was not expecting Afro's sound after Full Moon

:plzstop:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Harlem on November 20, 2020, 12:03:56 AM
I'm so obsessed w/ Borderline now... and a couple of months ago I would've said b7 is def in my lower tier Brandy albums but it's def fighting for a higher spot... tracks 2-7 is flawless...

Unconditional Oceans, Rather Be, AML Pt. 1 & Lucid Dreams deserves a Beyonce or Solange long form video treatment, real shit

Saving all my love is right there behind Borderline and lucid dreams! I hope you get into it one day.

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on November 20, 2020, 12:32:41 AM
Quote from: Harlem on November 20, 2020, 12:03:56 AM

Saving all my love is right there behind Borderline and lucid dreams! I hope you get into it one day.
!!!!!! BITCH

I heard it on my new speakers and screamed out loud

Musicboy88

The album is cool.......Can't wait too hear what brandy has next though I definitely want her to work with jazmine Sullivan for the next album ( writing wise) an some dope producer an writers

b7 has some of the best written work I've heard in a while Tbh.  For me

#Mu7

I hope brandy continues in this fashion. Leave the basic as RNB alone for good.

This quirky song structure is where it is at

Palladium

Quote from: #Mu7 on November 20, 2020, 01:41:55 AM

She's earned the right to experiment for sure. That's when she's at her best. Not when she listens to anyone else

Vonc2002

I agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

BussyNBoots

Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...