what does phaedra have to benefit by saying her divorce is final before its not?

Started by GRAND, April 12, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Fuck you. on April 12, 2017, 10:12:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 12, 2017, 10:09:14 AM
I honestly think it's stupid. Who cares if she never gets divorced tbh?  That nigga is in jail and she's mentally and emotionally separated. I wouldnt care if that bitch was spreading it wide the night he went in.  She grown

Phaedra tries to pretend she's so pure though. Hell she lied about when her baby was due because wanted people to believe she and Apollo waited for marriage do fck
Right

Lying about shit that she doesn't have to lie about

fedswatchin

Why not just say, "I don't like the bitch, and Imma look for every excuse to drag her" like a real womah

Buy The Stars✨

I honestly think it's stupid. Who cares if she never gets divorced tbh?  That nigga is in jail and she's mentally and emotionally separated. I wouldnt care if that bitch was spreading it wide the night he went in.  She grown

Phaedra tries to pretend she's so pure though. Hell she lied about when her baby was due because wanted people to believe she and Apollo waited for marriage do fck

But if that's what she wanted us to believe then who cares ? She didn't wAna seem like that type of girl. I get it. 

Drogon

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 12, 2017, 09:58:10 AM
Right

Wtf does it matter to the bitter girls OR Apollo's dumb ass when he has a whole girlfriend?

Phaedra was already talking to another guy as well and it should matter to him being as tho they have children and his illegal money helped pay bills

Scott.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 12, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

But if that's what she wanted us to believe then who cares ? She didn't wAna seem like that type of girl. I get it.

Y'all really love to defend bullshit. Why pretend to be something that you clearly are not. The bitch is FAKE and y'all know the bitch is phony and y'all defending it like it's okay.

If a person can lie about something so simple like that, they can LIE about any damn thing

fedswatchin

Quote from: FlightMedic on April 12, 2017, 12:20:43 PM
Quote from: each1teach1 on April 12, 2017, 09:58:10 AM
Right

Wtf does it matter to the bitter girls OR Apollo's dumb ass when he has a whole girlfriend?

Phaedra was already talking to another guy as well and it should matter to him being as tho they have children and his illegal money helped pay bills
Apollo's a convict

a repeat offender, even.

He gets treated as a subhuman from here on owt :jackiessales:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on April 12, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

Y'all really love to defend bullshit. Why pretend to be something that you clearly are not. The bitch is FAKE and y'all know the bitch is phony and y'all defending it like it's okay.

If a person can lie about something so simple like that, they can LIE about any damn thing
if only she was as real as you

AIDS

But if that's what she wanted us to believe then who cares ?

read the title of this thread. Clearly the OP is wondering why also :udontlookok: