what does phaedra have to benefit by saying her divorce is final before its not?

Started by GRAND, April 12, 2017, 09:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Buy The Stars✨

She benefits in no way. 
I just feel like at that point it was almost finalized so she just said "it's final" just to get them to stop asking. Then the paper work wasn't right so then it technically wasn't.

fedswatchin

Right

Wtf does it matter to the bitter girls OR Apollo's dumb ass when he has a whole girlfriend?

fedswatchin

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 12, 2017, 09:57:23 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 12, 2017, 09:53:48 AM
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

You know, throughout this whole mess I've been tryna figure this out. The girls wouldn't have cared either way :ermm:
*would have

The bitches look for any excuse to nail her to the cross. They so damn underwhelming and Kandi was born a man

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 12, 2017, 09:58:09 AM
She benefits in no way. 
I just feel like at that point it was almost finalized so she just said "it's final" just to get them to stop asking. Then the paper work wasn't right so then it technically wasn't.

hhh. You mean the paper she filed incorrectly, on purpose, more than once?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 12, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

You know, throughout this whole mess I've been tryna figure this out. The girls wouldn't have cared either way :ermm:
*would have

The bitches look for any excuse to nail her to the cross. They so damn underwhelming and Kandi was born a man

They care because she lied though. If she had been straight with 'em it wouldn't have even been a topic for more than a couple episodes (see Cynthia).

AIDS

Cynthia lied about her divorce being final also though :dead:

RHOA is filled with alternative facts

fedswatchin

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 12, 2017, 10:01:54 AM
Quote from: each1teach1 on April 12, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

*would have

They care because she lied though. If she had been straight with 'em it wouldn't have even been a topic for more than a couple episodes (see Cynthia).
where's the proof that she lied? The only person to contest what she said was Apollo, who's in jail

Lol

Gilgamesh.

GRAND

im asking an honest question btw xcccccccc

i just dont understand it

but maybe it was because she was annoyed being asked 24/7 the status?