Way too much.. and I don't like this FAGG

Started by GLOCK, May 30, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Let's go buy all of Kathy's comedy dvds in support, guys

'ology

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2017, 11:49:09 PM
Let's go buy all of Kathy's comedy dvds in support, guys
Whoa twin now you're going too far
:calmdownsis:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

jtwoeleven

I mean....

If the roles were reversed and someone did this to Obama, I'm sure there'd be some kind of outcry.

Vonc2002

Guys, do u think Donald had a small point that no other president has been treated like he has? I mean yea, he's disgusting but I don't think the public went to this extreme to shit on any other president in the history of our presidents. Like, holding up a decapitated head tho ? :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 30, 2017, 11:50:18 PM
I mean....

If the roles were reversed and someone did this to Obama, I'm sure there'd be some kind of outcry.
I kinda agree.

yummy

q

Donald hasn't been shot in the head during a parade or been forced to resign so I'm sure the human cheetoh hasn't been treated the worst.

Kurama

I mean....

g

Cause the people who lynched Obama dolls gave a PG-13 mess. This is rated-R for sure.

:ummwhat:

jtwoeleven

Bottom line, it's late...if folks didn't vote for him, just pay him like the number 45...he's "not our president", no?

Regular folks don't control the presidential elections, that should be apparent by now. Folks need to really start paying attention to these local elections.

MelMel

I mean....

m

ch

CHOKE

I like her hair longer

That's the only issue I have with this pic

GLOCK

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2017, 11:50:43 PM
Guys, do u think Donald had a small point that no other president has been treated like he has? I mean yea, he's disgusting but I don't think the public went to this extreme to shit on any other president in the history of our presidents. Like, holding up a decapitated head tho ? :plzstop:
I dunno

I think being killed beats being criticized socially

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2017, 11:53:28 PM
q

Donald hasn't been shot in the head during a parade or been forced to resign so I'm sure the human cheetoh hasn't been treated the worst.

GRAND

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 31, 2017, 12:10:36 AM
Bottom line, it's late...if folks didn't vote for him, just pay him like the number 45...he's "not our president", no?

Regular folks don't control the presidential elections, that should be apparent by now. Folks need to really start paying attention to these local elections.
v

Everything Donald has done thus far besides becoming president has been LATE

He'll be fine and so will you.